MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Legend for .css items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a legend available to help those of us who are new to editing .css, to better understand what aspect of our forum each item in css represents?
For example, if I wish to change the color or the forum title in the upper nav breadcrumb trail, what controls that? Or if I want to change the font or color on any other item, how do I know which item in the global.css controls that? Hence, the desire to have a legend that identifies all.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
this guidance can be of some help though it is for an earlier version of MyBB
(2015-03-23, 01:03 PM)Hunter1 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a legend available to help those of us who are new to editing .css, to better understand what aspect of our forum each item in css represents?
For example, if I wish to change the color or the forum title in the upper nav breadcrumb trail, what controls that? Or if I want to change the font or color on any other item, how do I know which item in the global.css controls that? Hence, the desire to have a legend that identifies all.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Just use firebug or 'inspect element'.
Thanks guys. The legend above as well as Firebug works great!