MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editable buttons the the editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure this has been brought up, but I didn't see it on Alex's list of confirmed features. Can we confirm/deny that in 2.0 we will be able to add custom Mycodes to the editor?

Thanks friends <3
As we haven't really decided which editor will be used (there's a thread about that somewhere here) I can't really say anything about this but I'd love to see it too. But as said: first we need to decide which editor will be used and how we implement it.
that's kind of wrong. Have to see what is possible in each editor and then decide what to choose. And not choose first and try to put.
Every editor has the possibility to add custom icons, that's not the problem. But there are plenty ways to include an editor and depending on which we choose it may be easier than other. Also we can't decide which editor we use because of the features - we will always prefer a working editor with less features over one with thousands of features but buggy as hell. And we had the discussion about editors already...