MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird Cache Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading from MyBB 1.6 to MyBB 1.8.4, pages seem to not be updating correctly or reloading. For example in the Admin CP, when I disable a plugin it will reload the page but without a success message or actually updating the page at all. When I refresh it gives the success message and updates the page. The problem also happens with logging out/in, at first nothing updates, then after refreshing it's logged in fine. I've checked the cookie settings, they're correct.

-snip-
Thread Moved to 1.8 section......

do you use cloudfare??? What happens if theĀ "Send No Cache Headers" is set to Yes???
I've had this issue before with plugins also, but I don't know what triggers it.
(2015-03-25, 06:49 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]Thread Moved to 1.8 section......

do you use cloudfare??? What happens if theĀ "Send No Cache Headers" is set to Yes???

This was added:

Header set Cache-Control "max-age=0, private, no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate"

but it didn't help anything. And yes Cloudflare is used.

Took some time for everything to take effect, but it seems to be working well now. Thanks for the help. Smile