MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Menu problem in mobile view?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Don't know if an error IS on this end or not, but after i upgraded from version 1.6 to 1.8

when i view my forum via windows phone the menu is kicked out to the side of the forum

http://rnpcommunity.co.uk/index.php
I suggest either changing your theme, if you feel that one is to buggy Smile
Seems perfect in desktop view, that's the default MYBB theme just tweaked a wee bit, is there any plugin or code so that when people visit the forum via mobile that it switches to mobile view if you no what i mean?

Thanks
(2015-03-26, 01:18 AM)alan27 Wrote: [ -> ]Seems perfect in desktop view, that's the default MYBB theme just tweaked a wee bit,  is there any plugin or code so that when people visit the forum via mobile that it switches to mobile view if you no what i mean?

Thanks

If your forum is about a general topic,
import a new theme.

If you tweak the MyBB theme, it may cause problems.

If you have MyBB GoMobile installed,
go to it's plug-in settings and add this in "User Agent Strings": 

iPhone
iPod
mobile
Android
Opera Mini
BlackBerry
IEMobile
Windows Phone
HTC
Nokia
Netfront
SmartPhone
Symbian
SonyEricsson
AvantGo
DoCoMo
Pre/
UP.Browser

That will redirect people to the mobile version, automatically c:

---Separated by a new line, enter the strings you wish to check for and then send to the mobile theme. You should not normally need to adjust this.---
Thanks for the help, i just created a new theme from master files seems to be ok now but, forum is just to wide and white how do you go about getting the same design as this forum as my coding must have been wrong somwhere!