MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help - SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I decided to merge two MyBB forums today; I decided to merge www.icypromotion.com into www.chillerr.com

I uploaded all the merge system and I went to www.icypromotion.com/merge after I wne there I did all the rest until I reached the Module Selection.

the other options wouldn't work when I clicked them so I ran database configuration. Below is the picture of what I did, not going to share my database usernames though:

[Image: tasr4Xt.png]

After I did that, I went on Chillerr and this came up:

[Image: Pbk7NNC.png]

and nothing had happened to Icy Promotion, I'm confused what to do next. I shared all the steps I followed so someone can point out if I went wrong somewhere. If I have done something wrong, pls clearly tell me everything I need to do. If not, what do I do next?

Just to let you know, I backed up both forums so I can easily restore it but I want to do the whole process now..

I deleted Chillerr & restored it and now both Chillerr & Icy Promotion are coming up with 403 Forbidden!
Database username: chillerr_mybb939
password: enter password of chillerr_mybb939
Database name: enter Database name
(2015-03-28, 03:44 AM)sanvu88 Wrote: [ -> ]Database username:  chillerr_mybb939
password:  enter password of  chillerr_mybb939
Database name:  enter Database name

Do I do that through icypromotion.com/merge or chillerr.com/merge?
both forums should be put offline
basically you should keep both forums database backups in your computer

to merge forum A into forum B => merge system should be added to forum B
forum A database details should be used for the merge system while running it (forum B/merge)