MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Progress Meter Dev (PAID)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in need of a full progress meter plug-in for MyBB. I'm not so concerned with the design of the meters themselves, but if someone can design them, it would be nice. If not, I could simply buy a pack of them to hook up to your plug-in. Here's the specifics on what I need...

The meter need to show up in a members profile page (if possible), and will have several components.

The meter/s will rise in % as a member completes different tasks, like; uploading an avatar, making their first thread/post, referring another member, replying to their first post, etc. There will be maybe 5 to 8 tasks that need to be completed before the progress meter reaches 100%.

Aside from developing the plug-in, you will obviously need to set-up everything with MyBB, and will work with my webmaster to gain access to the admin area, etc.

My budget is $200, half which would be paid upfront, and the remaining half upon completion of the project.

I can provide a reference to my webmaster, who I have worked with for more than 2 years.

If you feel you can tackle this project, reply to this thread or PM me, and we'll go from there. *My budget is firm. Do not contact me with rates/proposals higher than what I can afford*

I have found someone to develop the plug-in, no further replies needed. Thanks, everyone Smile
Sounds like a great plugin if similiar can be released for free it would be great plugin indeed.