MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Too many problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello..I am new to MyBB..here's a forum I created..hosting it with byethost..

I dont know how to align the menus (home,forums,etc) a bit below..probably along the logo..can anyone help me  Huh

And how to align Post your questions subforum along with the bullet or icon at its left like the above one  Huh

Anyone please help me..  Sad

[attachment=34057]

When I log out..as a guest..the menu that has home,forum,etc options is pushed a bit down..can't it be the 
same..can't it be pushed a bit upwards along the logo?? and the announcement box is also not at its place

[attachment=34059]

And one more terrible problem..I hosted my forum with byethost (though I would be buying a domain when all the necessary add-ons are done to the forum) and this is what I get when I click on Home... why  Sad

[attachment=34058]
Link to forum http://sportafo.byethost9.com/index.php

Please help me..would really appreciate it
You have to upload all the contents in fonts folder:

/images/18myskins/fonts
(2015-03-27, 04:05 PM)_Jerry_ Wrote: [ -> ]You have to upload all the contents in fonts folder:

/images/18myskins/fonts

I did not get it  Undecided
check whether you have uploaded the theme contents, I had a look at your forum, the contents from "fonts folder is not loading, saying not found.
Also, the problem you have with the menu when you log out it's because your logo is too big, so, you have 2 options:

1. Reduce the size of the logo.
2. Adjust the menu, removing some links or putting minor spacing into each element (You need to know css to do that).

Greetings.
(2015-03-27, 10:43 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Also, the problem you have with the menu when you log out it's because your logo is too big, so, you have 2 options:

1. Reduce the size of the logo.
2. Adjust the menu, removing some links or putting minor spacing into each element (You need to know css to do that).

Greetings.

I adjusted the size of the logo Smile Thanks..any idea about the home page anyone?