MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installed a new theme, no images/css showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Not sure if this is the right forum but i installed the latest version of mybb(1.8.4) and i also installed a MyBB 1.6 theme(I checked the Ignore Version Compatibility box on theme installation).

The default mybb theme was working fine and everything but this new theme doesn't display anything but
html content. No css styles, no images loded. nothing.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks Blush
ACP >> Themes >> Your Theme >> global.css >> Edit in advanced mode >> Save

and make sure the image directory is set correctly and all images are uploaded to the right locations...

then open your forums and Hard Refresh (Ctrl+F5) the page and check if that helps....
(2015-03-28, 06:26 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Themes >> Your Theme >> global.css >> Edit in advanced mode >> Save

and make sure the image directory is set correctly and all images are uploaded to the right locations...

then open your forums and Hard Refresh (Ctrl+F5) the page and check if that helps....

Thanks for the help mate, but can you tell me what is the path for pictures? i can't find it
ACP >> Themes >> Your Theme >> Image Directory >> enter the path here (eg: images/theme-name)

and make sure the images are uploaded to this folder....