MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO Plugin Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had install the GOOGLE SEO Plugin for more than 2 months. Suddenly I found unwanted traffic on my forum. I had unistalled Mybb and it deleted .htaccess as well. The porblem was solved.

When I reinstalled Mybb nothing happened. After installing Goolge Seo tool I got the same problem again. Is my site hacked.

What is going on I don't know here is my Google Analytics picture when I activated Google Seo Plugin and added .htaccess to my site root.

See all the pics and tell me what should I do now.

[Image: google_seo.jpg]

[Image: key_words.jpg]

[Image: posts.jpg]

[Image: sites.jpg]
Moved to Plugin Support.
your site is not hacked and if you have installed Google SEO plugin then it looks like not correctly installed.
those html thread links you are seeing belong to MyBB internal SEF URLs & this MyBB support forum also uses that SEF method
What about fake registrations sir, It happened on this Friday when I saw spammers creating accounts and posting spam posts in my forum. They have created hundreds of spam posts. I had deleted all these post as Admin but still the traffic was on my site.

After uninstalling Mybb I got rid of this huge traffic. Now this fake traffic comes again when I put .htaccess file in my forum.

Please give me a video link for installing Google SEO Plugin or Give me an alternate. I had read the documentation and installed this plugin accordingly.
(2015-03-29, 05:44 PM)emily008 Wrote: [ -> ]What about fake registrations sir, It happened on this Friday when I saw spammers creating accounts and posting spam posts in my forum. They have created hundreds of spam posts. I had deleted all these post as Admin but still the traffic was on my site.

After uninstalling Mybb I got rid of this huge traffic. Now this fake traffic comes again when I put .htaccess file in my forum.

Please give me a video link for installing Google SEO Plugin or Give me an alternate. I had read the documentation and installed this plugin accordingly.

You need to add registration security to stop the spam. Spam will always find forums along with anywhere they are able to post. If it says in plugin install area it is installed fine, and you can go to every page on your site, your site is fine. No problems.