MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: show user viewing / browsing ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

im sorry if my question has been discussed previously.

i like to know if there any plugin or way to show user viewing or browsing on the thread title, just like in the screenshoot bellow:

[Image: userviewing.jpg]

i hope someone can help me.

Thank you
it can be enabled in three different pages... you can enable them where you want...

Index Page: ACP >> Configuration >> Forum Home Options >> Show x viewing forum

Forum Display Page: ACP >> Configuration >> Forum Display Options >> Users Browsing this Forum

Show Thread Page: ACP >> Configuration >> Show Thread Options >> Users Browsing this Thread
i have turn on the option now.

Thank you for your fast respond :-)
(2015-03-29, 06:10 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]it can be enabled in three different pages... you can enable them where you want...

Forum Display Page: ACP >> Configuration >> Forum Display Options >> Users Browsing this Forum

Show Thread Page: ACP >> Configuration >> Show Thread Options >> Users Browsing this Thread

sir... i just did enabled the 3 part above.
But here is the result:

[Image: stas02.jpg]
Theres no stats whos is viewing the thread.

At the same the i entered the thread:
[Image: stas.jpg]

My question is why the "User browsing the thread" not showed at the category list ?

Please help.
The 1st screen isn't a category list, it's a thread list. There is no option to display it there by default - you'll need a plugin.
(2015-03-29, 05:51 AM)masforex Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

im sorry if my question has been discussed previously.

i like to know if there any plugin or way to show user viewing or browsing on the thread title, just like in the screenshoot bellow:

[Image: userviewing.jpg]

i hope someone can help me.

Thank you

(2015-03-29, 06:10 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]it can be enabled in three different pages... you can enable them where you want...

Above that's my question.
and i just do the same as Staff said. (enabled all those three settings )
still not show whois viewing on the title side on the title.

these the screenshoot i just made.

[Image: user1.jpg]

at the same time i see there some people viewing the 1st Thread

[Image: user2.jpg]
Read again what Destroy666 says:

(2015-03-31, 08:48 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]The 1st screen isn't a category list, it's a thread list. There is no option to display it there by default - you'll need a plugin.
You can see it only at index, who browsing some forum. Not who browse some thread...
(2015-04-01, 01:29 PM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]You can see it only at index, who browsing some forum. Not who browse some thread...

Oh i just know it....

Yes i see that on index page..

thank you for your reply sir.  Shy

(2015-04-01, 01:29 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Read again what Destroy666 says:

(2015-03-31, 08:48 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]The 1st screen isn't a category list, it's a thread list. There is no option to display it there by default - you'll need a plugin.

If you mind to tell, what is the plugin name ?

I should look to i hope this plugin is one im looking for.

Thank you.