MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Headerinclude Template Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello and Peace on All of You,

Thanks MyBB Team Members for Creating Such a Nice Community! May "God" Bless You All! Smile

I have a Problem; which is occurred after an update from Mybb 1.6 to 1.8.3 Version in only "Headericlulde Temaplates"! I have Read a lot of threads and Searched a lot on internet but couldn't find any Solution! Sad

Here are the Codes of my Old Theme Mybb 1.6.0  Headerinclude Templates:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/prototype.js?ver=1603"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1603"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/ins/js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/popup_menu.js?ver=1600"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/images/ins/js/popup.js"></script>

And here are the Codes of my New Theme 1.8.3 Headerinclude Template:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.js?ver=1800"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js?ver=1800"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/general.js?ver=1800"></script>

I like MyBB 1.8.3 Version it is awesome and Working very fine, it is Selecting All Threads:

For Example:

[Image: 4fght.jpg]

Ok! Now there are two (2) Problems occured:

1.  Whenever i use MyBB 1.8.3 version my Shoutbox {myshoutbox_abcd} Keeps Loading...!

For Examaple:

[Image: fxx7pj.jpg]

and whenever i put this code line, which is as following:

<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/prototype.js"></script>

than shoutbox works but the "Select All" Threads option and "inline moderation"does not work!!!

For Example:

[Image: 2hyjq76.jpg]

Is there any Changes Which should be made in Prototype.js Please Give me Your Suggestion by Including Your suggested codes of "Headerinclude Templates" i have found no solution please Help by Giving Your Headerinclude Sample! May God Give you Reward! Thanks My BB Team You have Worked very Well Smile
its better to remove shoutbox plugin and prototype.js - instead you can try dvz shoutbox
(2015-03-29, 02:49 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]its better to remove shoutbox plugin and prototype.js - instead you can try dvz shoutbox
But i want to use MyShoutbox Plugin Please Help in this Regard Thanks! Smile

Bump...! Is there any Expert Opinion?