MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar/Userinfo next to post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.

I'm trying to get the user info and avatar to appear next to their post in threads, rather than above the post.

I've seen some themes that show this behaviour in their preview screenshots, but then when I install and use the theme it's above.

I assumed this was not something that's easy to change, but that makes me think that it possibly is a simple setting within the theme somewhere... is it?
ACP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout
(2015-03-29, 07:05 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration >  Show Thread Options > Display posts using the classic layout

Sweet!

Ok, I've done that and it's not changing. Is it something that individual themes can disable?

EDIT: Nevermind, had to kick the browser(s) hard enough to make it take. Thanks!
That should change it for everyone to classic.

In your UCP settings it will change it for you only, UCP > Edit Options > Display posts in classic mode.
(2015-03-29, 07:17 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]That should change it for everyone to classic.

In your UCP settings it will change it for you only,  UCP > Edit Options > Display posts in classic mode.

Yup, it did. Once I kicked it really hard.

Users can change it for themselves if they want. Not that I expect to get anyone to register since I set up an entire forum to crack a joke about borscht. (;

Thanks again!