MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyAlerts [EUAN]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenver I run this: /inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php

it throws me a internal server error, is their a fix for this?

Php output

Warning: require_once(../../init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../../init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/p
WIch error returns to you ?

Because internal saysmuch more than you think. Only marks a server error besides the comunications protocol or some port or some db fields missing or more.

By default have to works without errors so you have an error on your board.
(2015-03-30, 11:32 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]WIch error returns to you ?

Because internal saysmuch more than you think. Only marks a server error besides the comunications protocol or some port or some db fields missing or more.

By default have to works without errors so you have an error on your board.

Quote:The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Verify you have that file

inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php

That error says not enconutered that file ant that's the reason of that error.
(2015-03-30, 11:41 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Verify you have that file

inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php

That error says not enconutered that file ant that's the reason of that error.

The file is there, thank you for your replys
See in your error.log file because i think it's not available due of restriction with permissions or something because it's not accesible, type url directly and have to show a white screen with only a few texts, if nothing happens is because a file damaged or missing or error on permissions.
(2015-03-30, 02:54 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Something like that, yes. You may need to play about with the CSS a bit though.

(2015-03-31, 01:47 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]See in your error.log file because i think it's not available due of restriction with permissions or something because it's not accesible, type url directly and have to show a white screen with only a few texts, if nothing happens is because a file damaged or missing or error on permissions.

Where is the error log located at? Is their anyway I can instant message you?

updated thread with the error
Looks like a bug in the script. If you edit the file in a test editor, change "../../init.php" to "../../../init.php".
(2015-03-31, 07:50 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a bug in the script. If you edit the file in a test editor, change "../../init.php" to "../../../init.php".

Changing it did this

php /home/user/public_html/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php

Warning: require_once(../../../init.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/user/public_html/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '../../../init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/user/public_html/inc/plugins/MyAlerts/force_enable_alerts.php on line 4
Can you change it back to how it was, and make sure the inc/init.php file exists? It's provided as part of MyBB and should be there.
Pages: 1 2