MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please Help! Dark World Theme Icon Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the link to my forum: http://www.lucistarforum.com

And a screenshot of the problem I'm having with the Dark World theme...

[Image: Dark_World_Theme_Icon_Problem.png]

As you can see, this theme has small icons in it's Board Statistics and Forum Icon Legend sections, that's only showing a question mark. And I really don't see a need for any icons to be in those sections. So can someone show me how to either get the icons to show or remove them? And I prefer to remove them. Especially in the Board Statistics section. Please explain in detail. Tell me exactly where to go and what and how to alter because I'm a tech moron and have no understanding of programming and coding.

Or better yet, I'd be willing to pay somebody five bucks to fix the problem for me.
that theme was made for version 1.4 of MyBB. exactly which MyBB version you are using ? that theme needs more adjustments.
(2015-03-31, 01:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that theme was made for version 1.4 of MyBB. exactly which MyBB version you are using ? that theme needs more adjustments.

I'm running either 1.6 or 1.8

But here's the info I found on the theme from the download site:

Change Log

Dark World - 2.0 by NBKTwitch

1.0 First Release - Blue Fun revamped.

1.1. Added on,off,and offlock buttons. Cleaned up the index code.

1.2. Repackaged it so it should install easier.

1.3 Updated for MyBB 1.6

Fixed many color problems.

Added new ON,OFF,and OFFLOCK images.

Made the inputboxes and search boxes blend in better.

Added some custom icons

Made a new icon legend
can you log into forum admin panel and tell us the MyBB version (available at home page of admin panel)
And do you have to use that theme ?
(2015-03-31, 02:08 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]can you log into forum admin panel and tell us the MyBB version (available at home page of admin panel)
And do you have to use that theme ?

I'm running 1.6.

And well, I would like to keep to this theme because it's the best displaying one I've found so far and I've been through many of them. A great many. This one has the best display and functionality. I even got a decent looking logo on top, which is something I couldn't accomplish with any other theme without problems anyone couldn't help me with. And with this theme, the display problem is minor in comparison to the display problems I had with other themes. I'd be willing to part with it if I have to, but not if another theme will display less desirably.

I'm saying that I prefer to stick with this one for now.

If I can just get rid of those unnecessary icons at the bottom or at least display them, it will be perfect.
you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) - note: both are required
Still need help with my theme.

Will somebody please help?

Now it looks like this:

[Image: Post_buttons_out_now.png]

It wasn't like that before. All of the posting buttons were visible.
as it is icyboards hosting, all images should be present in that darkworld folder

sorry, I forgot about your forum. can you remind me tomorrow
(2015-04-02, 06:46 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]as it is icyboards hosting, all images should be present in that darkworld folder

sorry, I forgot about your forum. can you remind me tomorrow

I appreciate what you did. But I won't bother you about it again. I'm asking for someone else to help. 
Can I help?

If it's IcyBoards please pm me with temporary access to acp...
Pages: 1 2