MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stop users giving rep to the same user more than once per day?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried a few times to get a fix for this but basically users can leave more than 1 rep per day per user unless i set the max rep per day to 1 and then they can only rep 1 person which is a problem.

I want the max per day to be at whatever i want. But have it so they can only give reputation once to each user.

Can anything help me achieve this because its a being abused heavily on my forum and its stupid with the workload even with rules in place for abusing it.

(2015-03-31, 10:16 AM)dmpops22 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried a few times to get a fix for this but basically users can leave more than 1 rep per day per user unless i set the max rep per day to 1 and then they can only rep 1 person which is a problem.

I want the max per day to be at whatever i want. But have it so they can only give reputation once to each user.

Can anything help me achieve this because its a being abused heavily on my forum and its stupid with the workload even with rules in place for abusing it.

I mean how hard is it to put in a check? does a plugin exist for this?

Actually is this a bug in mybb? Because this in the reputation.php file should stop it? am i right.

// Is the user giving too much reputation to another?
 if($mybb->usergroup['maxreputationsperuser'] != 0 && ($mybb->input['action'] != "do_add" || ($mybb->input['action'] == "do_add" && !$mybb->input['delete'])))
 {
 $timesearch = TIME_NOW - (60 * 60 * 24);
 $query = $db->simple_select("reputation", "*", "uid='".$uid."' AND dateline>'$timesearch'");
 $numtoday = $db->num_rows($query);

if($numtoday >= $mybb->usergroup['maxreputationsperuser'])
 {
 $message = $lang->add_maxperuser;
 eval("\$error = \"".$templates->get("reputation_add_error")."\";");
 output_page($error);
 exit;
 }
 }

??