MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Semantic Icon UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hope for MyBB 2.0 have Semantic Icon UI Big Grin
Can you please elaborate your suggestion? What is Semantic Icon UI and why should we use it?
to make our forum look elegant and responsive, like this maybe http://semantic-ui.com

thanks for respon Smile
You always can make theme like that.... Smile
but l dont too understand the structure of mybb theme, can you give the link to thread that include to learn that?
thank you
You have templates, css and browser inspector tool. For most of browser, you need to press f12 or ctrl + shift + i (For Windows) and click at inspector.
(2015-04-03, 02:28 AM)AndreSyahidu Wrote: [ -> ]but l dont too understand the structure of mybb theme, can you give the link to thread that include to learn that?
thank you

New theme structure will be available with the launch of 2.0 version and it's laravel then i think there will be easy template documentation if you know MVC, i think developers will be using bootstrap instead but you will get responsive and clean UI with bootstrap or semantic UI.
(2015-04-03, 09:25 AM)Ikerepc Wrote: [ -> ]You have templates, css and browser inspector tool. For most of browser, you need to press f12 or ctrl + shift + i (For Windows) and click at inspector.

thank you

(2015-04-04, 03:30 PM)kartic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-03, 02:28 AM)AndreSyahidu Wrote: [ -> ]but l dont too understand the structure of mybb theme, can you give the link to thread that include to learn that?
thank you

New theme structure will be available with the launch of 2.0 version and it's laravel then i think there will be easy template documentation if you know MVC, i think developers will be using bootstrap instead but you will get responsive and clean UI with bootstrap or semantic UI.

when will launch 2.0 ?
MyBB 2.0 utilizes FontAwesome for icons with the Twig template engine.

And it will be done when it is done is what the dev's will tell you for the time frame. But that's probably going to fall somewhere into the first half of 2016.

(of course, the MyBB devs will probably shoot me for giving that estimate since it might spread rumors and things that are not necessarily a fact).

So the first half of 2016 is my own "guess" and in no way reflects what could be a reality.
(2015-04-06, 01:55 PM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 2.0 utilizes FontAwesome for icons with the Twig template engine.

And it will be done when it is done is what the dev's will tell you for the time frame.  But that's probably going to fall somewhere into the first half of 2016.

(of course, the MyBB devs will probably shoot me for giving that estimate since it might spread rumors and things that are not necessarily a fact).  

So the first half of 2016 is my own "guess" and in no way reflects what could be a reality.

i think so Big Grin
Pages: 1 2