MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions about migrating forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I create an online forum some years ago. I use the free provider http://www.forumotion.com but I would migrate and merge this forum on MyBB script. Can it be migrated and merged on MyBB ?

Because I have no access to the databases of my current discussion forum. Do you have a tutorial to show the process to follow please ? Because I have no high skills in development ...

Thanks for your returns Blush
as forummotion doesn't provide the database it is not easily possible to convert to MyBB
a crawler method exists for few other systems and it needs to be experimented to get the data
It seems complicated to migrate also. I have no access to my database but I don't want to lose all my topics and my community. I will search if a specific tool for Forumotion forums exists.

Thanks for your answer !
I've done this before. I had to convert from forumotion to another forum software but it worked. The thing was that it would only transfer 100 members. The rest, messages, topics was transfered in full. It worked for me because my forum was small at the time. Smile Hope you can find a way to transfer all your files. Smile