MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Limit number of members into a group?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to disallow group leaders from inviting more members into a group if there are already X members?
Like only 50 users can be part of a group, once leader invites 49 members then he's no longer able to send more invites but only to remove members.
(2015-04-04, 09:33 AM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disallow group leaders from inviting more members into a group if there are already X members?
Like only 50 users can be part of a group, once leader invites 49 members then he's no longer able to send more invites but only to remove members.
Peace on You,

Yes Certainly there is a way  to stop any Group Leader from inviting more members into a Group:

Go to Your ACP >>>>> Click on Users and Groups >>>>>Click on Groups >>>>> Select the Desired Group i.e "Super Administrators" >>>>> Click on Options >>>> Than Select "Edit Group" >>>>> in General You will See at the Bottom of Your Page unselect all the Options Like this and Save the Changes:
[Image: 2sbswuq.png]
And Now The Certain Group members Can not invite more Users!  Rolleyes
(2015-04-04, 11:30 AM)TheAppreciated Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-04, 09:33 AM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to disallow group leaders from inviting more members into a group if there are already X members?
Peace on You,

Yes Certainly there is a way  to stop any Group Leader from inviting more members into a Group:

Go to Your ACP >>>>> Click on Users and Groups >>>>>Click on Groups >>>>> Select the Desire Group i.e "Super Administrators" >>>>> Click on Options >>>> Than Select "Edit Group" >>>>> in General You will See at the Bottom of Page unselect all the Options Like this and Save the Changes:

[Image: 2sbswuq.png]
And Now They Can not invite more Users!  Rolleyes

Yeah but then i would have to check continuously if leader added more than X members, and with multiple groups it would take too much time.
(2015-04-04, 11:33 AM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but then i would have to check continuously if leader added more than X members, and with multiple groups it would take too much time.

Than What should be the Solution or What kind of Confusion do You have? Smile  Confused
(2015-04-04, 11:40 AM)TheAppreciated Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-04, 11:33 AM)ShadowOne Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but then i would have to check continuously if leader added more than X members, and with multiple groups it would take too much time.

Than What should be the Solution or What kind of Confusion do You have? Smile  Confused

I'm asking if there's a way to set a maximum number of members for each custom group by the ACP or exists a plugin which does it