MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: thankyou mybb - css question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How would I move this to there?

[Image: tFy4ZWl.png]

Also how would I change this color for the hide tags implemented into the plugin?

[Image: Fo567Lf.png]
which plugin you are using - give its link and your forum url & a test user account
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=67

this one is the mod I am talking about

(2015-04-05, 04:09 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which plugin you are using - give its link and your forum url & a test user account

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=67

this one is the mod I am talking about
Go to templates and styles select postbit and postbit_classic and found
$post['thanks'] and move it before desired button var you like.

Then go to thx_buttons.css stylesheet and on thx_buttons set entire css for button style.

thx_bien is for seing content after thank and thx_mal for guests thx_info for admins and the other one is for guests.

You can set all css on that stylesheet as you wish.
(2015-04-05, 07:30 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Go to templates and styles select postbit and postbit_classic and found
$post['thanks'] and move it before desired button var you like.

Then go to thx_buttons.css stylesheet and on thx_buttons set entire css for button style.

thx_bien is for seing content after thank and thx_mal for guests thx_info for admins and the other one is for guests.

You can set all css on that stylesheet as you wish.

Would you be able to help me with this? I been messing around with it forever trying float propertys and everything else lol.
I too would like to do this. I just don't understand the css part. But even after I moved tags in postbit nothing has changed.

{$post['signature']}
<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['iplogged']}

Moved it from after signature to:

{$post['button_warn']}{$post['thx_list']}{$post['thx_counter']}{$post['thanks']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}

That is all I've done though, and it is still in same spot.

http://www.sickkilledu.com/thread-82888.html
You have to do this on all your themes where you wanna change it and in postbit you use, if you use classic then have to edit postbit_classic template, if you use vertical postbit, yo have to do it in postbit template.

Once you made this change go to your css and style as you wish, and finally clean cache to load change and done !!!

If you want i can help to you in this tak but send me a pm on my forum, because there i can help you soon as here, but here you can send me too an mp to help on your forum, i help many users but sometimes told me how can i solve that and no idea, because i have to see what is the conflict or some, well finally i solve all problems but ask me for how to do it and i don't response, because they have an staff and support leaders, so what's the point i made the same things they have to do, then why i solve problems if we have to do all same things and they can not solve. I don't response because.

1.- They have to know same as me, so they can solve too.
2.- I solve the problem and take my time to do it, and you wish i have more time to explain to you or your staff members how to do it ? For me it' a wate of time and without pay, and anyway if pay me i have no responsabillity to explain or told you how to do it because it's my job and that's what i know, if you wish you can go to school or read info to know hot to do it.
3.- I help you for free and without any other purposes, but i don't like waste my time because i have to do more things than yours, i think i have to take my time or my own purpose and my real life because i many more important that stay there solving all isues caused because you don't use a default theme of MyBB or a one bassed on it. I test all mods in last release of MyBB and default theme, so maybe in others have to add manually some vars to make it work or have to change some things.

Finally i recomend you to use latest versions of all because it's the best way to stay at a day and all have to work good.