MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Give Points To All users With NewPoints ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have activated New Points Plugin, Already I have 200 threads in forum by various users,

I set a rule Of 50 Points to Every Registered users, Around 100 users hve registered before I installed the plugin. So how to Give Points to all users as they have registered, so they should get 50 Points !

Pls help..

Also , I need to Show Weekly Top Earners Stats.. is it possible ?
admin panel >> NewPoints >> Maintenance >> Recount Points >> Submit

it is possible to show weekly top earners.
however not sure if the code is readily available in this forum or at NewPoints plugin's official forum
(2015-04-05, 07:10 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]admin panel >> NewPoints >> Maintenance >> Recount Points >> Submit

it is possible to show weekly top earners.
however not sure if the code is readily available in this forum or at NewPoints plugin's official forum

Please can you help me How to give Points to particular user? I would like to add points to one of the user of my forum. How can I do this? Am using mybb 1.8 and Newpoints 2.0
^ admin panel >> NewPoints >> Maintenance >> Edit User --> User ID (enter uid of the user to whom you want to add points) --> submit

you can also try using Newpoints Edit Through Postbit by changing compatibility
(2015-07-21, 11:44 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ admin panel >> NewPoints >> Maintenance >> Edit User --> User ID (enter uid of the user to whom you want to add points) --> submit

you can also try using Newpoints Edit Through Postbit by changing compatibility

Thanks you really great. At last please help me to edit the source name list of newpoints. Where is the file located to edit this source list name?

[Image: KPD9no5.png]
^ admin panel >> NewPoints >> Settings >> Income Settings

if you want to change word newpoints to a different word then you have to edit its language file (newpoints.lang.php)

admin panel >> configuration >> languages >> your language --> options --> Edit Language Variables
--> find newpoints.lang.php and click on edit button next to it
(2015-07-21, 01:14 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ admin panel >> NewPoints >> Settings >> Income Settings

if you want to change word newpoints to a different word then you have to edit its language file (newpoints.lang.php)

admin panel >> configuration >> languages >> your language --> options --> Edit Language Variables
--> find newpoints.lang.php and click on edit button next to it

Once again thanks for your support. But what I need is, I would like to modify the name list showing under source menu like New Post, New Thread, New Poll etc. Because I would like to remove some menu name from the source menu list. In the last post I have attached the image to show which words I need to modify.