MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: grammatical error in admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just a very minor grammatical error I saw in the admin cp when you edit a thread prefix. this is the small message it says at the top of the page: "Here you can edit a thread prefix and change how it is display, where it is available and which usergroups can use it."

[Image: 2yuWz9J.jpg]

it should probably read as: "Here you can edit a thread prefix and change how it is displayed, where it is available and which usergroups can use it."
I think there are a few more in the Admin CP but I don't think they are that big of a deal.
can you tell me these? I will fix them
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1951

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
(2015-04-06, 10:46 AM)mikeh Wrote: [ -> ]I think there are a few more in the Admin CP but I don't think they are that big of a deal.

while true they're not a big deal, they should be fixed for the sake of wanting to keep up on presenting a quality product to the community.