MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change text colour in editor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm back with a new problem lol. 

When replying to posts the text colour is the same colour as the background:

[Image: Fvry2XD.png]

[Image: gjaOFrp.png]

Could somebody direct me to where I can edit the font colour please? Thanks.
which MyBB version you are using and which editor ? can we have forum url & a test user account
(2015-04-06, 02:53 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which MyBB version you are using and which editor ? can we have forum url & a test user account

I sent you a PM yesterday with URL and test account.

I'm still needing help with this if anybody has any idea how I can edit the text colour in the editor. Thanks.
^ hmm., your forum is always showing Error 522 by cloudflare for me !
(2015-04-10, 10:05 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ hmm., your forum is always showing Error 522 by cloudflare for me !

We had some unfortunate downtime thanks to our host, the site is back up and working again now. The user:pass for the test account is the same as the PM I sent you.

Sorry for my delayed reply.  Blush
Which editor you use?
(2015-04-13, 06:39 PM)Setes777 Wrote: [ -> ]Which editor you use?

The one that came with mybb 1.8.4
Still looking for help.

I believe it is a really simple fix, I just need to change a color hex somewhere but I don't know where! lol
well, the simple fix is adding html {color: #fff;} in the editor's style sheet (~/images/realforums/stylesheet/editor.css)
(or you can also try it in global.css of the theme)

you have to turn on development mode at cloudflare before editing style sheet.
also hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on post reply page after the edit