MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,i have problem ,when i click ''add thanks'' ,it's just loading without effect,
(2020-12-27, 11:30 AM)grouparrow Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ,i have problem ,when i click ''add thanks'' ,it's just loading without effect,

Could you please post any Javascript errors from the web developer tools console? Typically, you can bring up the web developer tools by pressing F12. If not, please check (via web search if necessary) how to do so for your particular browser.
New version 3.4.1 is released, please update to the latest one.

Changelog:
[FIX] - Remove creation of new indexes from auto-upgrade to prevent issues

Thank you @Laird (aka @lairdshaw) for your contribution!

DOWNLOAD link:
Extend MyBB - Thank You/Like System+MyAlerts+Tapatalk support
hi!

this is great plugin but I'm trying to change behaviour to be a bit more like FB style

• How can I display collapsed first with on click expanded? 
  • Also to prevent the count of likes of floating down? 
Shouldn't be that difficult and little help much appreciated 

[attachment=43751]
[attachment=43752]

My forum link with some likes 
https://alhimika.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=1083

Thanks
(2021-02-11, 05:32 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]How can I display collapsed first with on click expanded?

Set the plugin's "Default collapsible state" setting to "Closed (hidden/collapsed)". See the image below.

[attachment=43753]

(2021-02-11, 05:32 PM)Alhimika Wrote: [ -> ]Also to prevent the count of likes of floating down? 

Edit the thankyoulike_postbit template and remove the <br /> from it.

Cheers, I hope you get good use out of the plugin.
Many thanks Laird!
Changing settings worked like a charm!

But still no luck with counter alignment

this is not because of /BR 

If page size desktop counter (nr 2 on my screenshot) stays in line with the (thumb) icon
If on mobile (reduced page size) this number keeps floating down, but I'd like it to stay straight line with the icon. 

[attachment=43754]

Must be CSS
Call me stupid but I couldn't find this class (for counter (nr2) ) in Thank You/Like CSS
Oh, I see now.

CSS is not so much my thing, but adding this rule to thankyoulike.css seems to help somewhat:
span[id^=tyl_title_]{
	vertical-align: top;
}

Or, with the same effect, change the vertical-align property of this existing rule to top:
img[id^=tyl_i_expcol_]{
	vertical-align: bottom;
}

Another possibility which eliminates the vertical gap between the button and the list of likers is to change that rule immediately above to this:
img[id^=tyl_i_expcol_]{
	vertical-align: bottom;
	margin-top: 15px;
	margin-bottom: 0px;
}

If you're not happy with any of that, then hopefully somebody else is able to help out with a better fix.
Many Thanks Laird!

This worked straight way!
[attachment=43755]
You're very welcome!

(By the way, I edited my reply a couple of times, so there are some other possibilities for you to explore if you didn't see them initially.)
Hi,

I've a problem after updating my forum to 1.8.25 and the Thank You/Like System  to 3.4.1
Now the right side of the postbit author looks like this:

: 
: 1,501

before the update it looked this way:

Danke erhalten: 653 in 375 Beiträgen 
Bedankt: 1,498

I've already tried to deactivate the plugin and activate it again but without success.

It seems that the %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% placeholder won't be replaced correctly.

Please, can you help me, what can I do?