MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, always the same, also with the third file.

1062 - Duplicate entry '264-4' for key 'pid'.

Yeah, I don't know, but maybe I should take a look into it, what exactly it is? Maybe it is a bug there and the problem would not repeat.

I test all this in an extra installation.
(2021-06-23, 12:53 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I don't know, but maybe I should take a look into it, what exactly it is? Maybe it is a bug there and the problem would not repeat.

I test all this in an extra installation.

the error is simple...
in your mybb_reputation table has same entry with pid 264 for some reason... so deleting one of repeated entry this error will disappear but.... Chances are they have other entries repeated for some reason.
But maybe you are right and it would repeat, because I already looked for the pid and it is one of my first posts with likes.

Oh ok, I check mybb_reputation. I was looking in mybb_post for the pid. Didn't know I can look for the pid there.

So, what should be dublicated there?

[attachment=44159]

Of course the post has more as 1 like, but all the 6 likes are legit. I checked.
(2021-06-23, 12:57 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Of course the post has more as 1 like, but all the 6 likes are legit. I checked.

hi you can check too on mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike table with pid 264?
Yes, of course, but could you be more specific please? In which table? mybb_posts?
table name is "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike"
Yes, thank you. Forgot it, my question was stupid.^^
post screen result here please.
Sure, not much in there.

[attachment=44160]

I deinstalled the plugin a few minutes ago to try the second version of your file.
(2021-06-23, 01:08 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, not much in there.

I deinstalled the plugin a few minutes ago to try the second version of your file.

thanks...
yes has duplicated value...

the first value of "mybb_reputation" with pid 264 is same with first entry of "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" with pid 264.

so when script try insert all entry of "mybb_reputation" in "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" the SQL found entry that already exists in "mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" and return error.

so if you delete "dateline=1427906597" in "mybb_reputation" the error with pid 264 will disappear.