MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should I delete the whole row with this dateline or just empty the field with the dateline in it?
(2021-06-23, 01:17 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Should I delete the whole row with this dateline or just empty the field with the dateline in it?

whole row.
But remember, I deinstalled Thank-you-plugin completly, which means also the table in the database was deleted. I reinstalled it after that and tried your script with a fresh Thank-you-plugin installation where no likes were given in the database. So how can be that the conflict of a duplicate? Or do I understand something wrong here?

But anyway, I will test this now.

Okay and as you predicted, the next key is making a problem.

1062 - Duplicate entry '82-12' for key 'pid'

[attachment=44161]

Now it is the next in the line. Should I not just delete all 9 the rows in mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike?

Or have I to delete all of them in mybb_reputation?
(2021-06-23, 01:21 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Okay and as you predicted, the next key is making a problem.

1062 - Duplicate entry '82-12' for key 'pid'

Now it is the next in the line. Should I not just delete all 9 the rows in mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike?

yes better delete all except the first that you already deleted in mybb_reputation

(2021-06-23, 01:21 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Or have I to delete all of them in mybb_reputation?

no in mybb_reputation, otherwise you will remove everything that will be imported.
All done and now he is showing:

Quote:SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '0-5' for key 'pid'

I can not even see a pid "5" in mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike

[attachment=44162]

[attachment=44163]

I double checked mybb_reputation... All rows with these datelines are gone.
(2021-06-23, 01:35 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]All done and now he is showing:

Quote:SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '0-5' for key 'pid'

I can not even see a pid "5" in mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike

hi,

error saying about pid = 0 and uid = 5...
so has entry in mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike
If I understand right the error refers to the second last row, but it is gone for sure.

[attachment=44164]

Searched for dateline "1427743293". Nothing left in mybb_reputation.
(2021-06-23, 01:43 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]If I understand right the error refers to the second last row, but it is gone for sure.

if possible you could upload the "mybb_reputation" table only here?
it would be easy to debug if I have a table at hand.
Okay, sure, one moment.

I hit the maximum file size of 2.1 MB, so just download it from my server please:

https://x-invest.net/new/mybb_reputation.sql
(2021-06-23, 01:48 AM)skrilaxrev Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, sure, one moment.

I hit the maximum file size of 2.1 MB, so just download it from my server please:

https://x-invest.net/new/mybb_reputation.sql

thanks i downloaded here.
it may take a few hours until I find the solution. so I recommend you come back after a few hours.