MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2022-03-25, 08:46 PM)Huvy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

Is it possible to remove the "likes received" and "likes given" categories?
If not, please add that as an option.

I would like to have likes for individual posts, but with absolutely no karma/reputation system.

You can simply edit the appropriate templates via the ACP to remove the display of likes received/given:

In the postbit_author_user template, remove this line:

%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%<br />

In the member_profile template, remove this line:

{$tyl_memprofile}

You can turn off the "trophy post" section of the member profile via this plugin's AcP settings.

You can turn off MyBB's native reputation system via the relevant core ACP setting.
It doesn't work after giving 1 reputation. List of users who rated doesn't show anymore... uninstalled...
how to display total like in template forumdisplay_thread? i try use this {$post['thankyoulike']} but not work.
Waiting for v3.4.4, I think it will solve many issues
(2022-12-28, 02:59 PM)Tarekm Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting for v3.4.4, I think it will solve many issues

You could test the modified "thankyoulike.php" file from here: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mybbgr...oulike.php

Copy this file into "ROOT/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php" and replace the older thankyoulike.php and check your forum.

No reinstall needed!
Thanks so much, I will test it.
I just need to ask about file version:
The file show version 3.4.2 , I have v3.4.3 installed in the forum.
The linked version is a modificated v3.4.3 - only the comment on top wasn't updated.

You could also use the attached one.
(2022-12-29, 12:43 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]The linked version is a modificated v3.4.3 - only the comment on top wasn't updated.

You could also use the attached one.

hi, i want display total like thread in forum display. how to display total like in template forumdisplay_thread? i try use this {$post['thankyoulike']} but not work.
(2022-12-30, 04:40 AM)Mediuz Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i want display total like thread in forum display. how to display total like in template forumdisplay_thread? i try use this {$post['thankyoulike']} but not work.

Such an option is not implemented - you could add a new suggestion here.
(2022-12-30, 10:22 AM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]
(2022-12-30, 04:40 AM)Mediuz Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i want display total like thread in forum display. how to display total like in template forumdisplay_thread? i try use this {$post['thankyoulike']} but not work.

Such an option is not implemented - you could add a new suggestion here.

done