MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, this one. You can disable it in ACP if you dont like it Smile anyway it was necessary to add this because many users were not satisfied and sometimes (on slower hosts) they didnt know if they press "thank/like" button because of slow response from server. Moreover it uses same style like MyBB, I think it is a good addition.
may be it is bug , or may be not , but i want to share here . i tried to update from version 1.9.2 to 1.9.3 every thing works just fine but thank you list instead of name it just shows dots , then i deactivate and active it again , now it is showing name , then again i am tried to install in fresh copy of mybb , that was completely new installed it was same , mean it was not showing names then again i deactivate plugin and activate it again , it is working fine now .

i am facing same issue , Alerts are registering, but not showing in MyAlerts 2.0 , if there is any solution please guide how to resolve this issue , thanks
Yes, after upgrading from 1.9.1 to 1.9.3 thank you list is empty (don't show any usernames). Revert back to 1.9.1...
@rockenren , deactive and activate again plugin , it ll work fine
Guys, you have to activate and deactivate plugin to register these alerts into myalerts

EDIT: Please also check showthread templates -> and check if you dont have multiple times JS script for thankyoulike added - if yes, delete them ald leave only one
We will provide a new fixed version soon. Dark Neo is finishing latest changes... We need testers, is there anyone? If yes, donwload last version from github - https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-p...master.zip
I'll be more than happy to test. I'll keep the thread updated. All your work is appreciated.
Hello Guys,

I'm currently using Thanks (3.9.1) Created by Huji Lee, SaeedGh

Question:

How do i transfer or sync the likes to this new plugin? I'm gonna upgrade my board software it's really outdated still 1.6.13.

Thank you
@Eldenroot , from github master version is working absolutely perfect no need activate and deactivate , even now alert and registering and showing in alerts Smile

your (team) love and work towards this plugin is highly appreciate able . i am really thank full to all of you for your hard working .

BR
MUJEEB
@mujeebdgk - thank you, we are happy that everything is OK again Smile keep testing

@pandabb - sorry, there is no way how to convert likes/thanks from your plugin

@lelo - thank you!