MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-08, 12:50 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason the people who liked the post wont show up on postbit. This is the code

<div class="post_controls tyllist {$unapproved_shade}">
				{$tyl_expcol} 
				<span id="tyl_title_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display}">{$lang->tyl_title}</span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display_collapsed}">{$lang->tyl_title_collapsed}</span><br />

{$post['thankyoulike']}

</div>

Do you use default MyBB theme? You have to add this into your template to the end in post bit -> postbit_classic

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

(2015-04-08, 01:22 PM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]When given the like or remove the like list is not refresh. How i fix that?

It is JS conflict - check you header and headerinclude template.

(2015-04-08, 12:01 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]So this is compatible with MyAlerts. Is there a script script to convert likes from Simple Like system?

MyAlerts support will be added soon if @Dark Neo will have enough time. I tried add this myself but without success.

I havent used Simple Like system so I do not know how it works. 
(2015-04-08, 02:33 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-08, 12:50 PM)PhantomD Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason the people who liked the post wont show up on postbit. This is the code

{$tyl_expcol} 
				<span id="tyl_title_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display}">{$lang->tyl_title}</span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display_collapsed}">{$lang->tyl_title_collapsed}</span><br />

{$post['thankyoulike']}

</div>

Do you use default MyBB theme? You have to add this into your template to the end in post bit -> postbit_classic

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

(2015-04-08, 01:22 PM)bekircem Wrote: [ -> ]When given the like or remove the like list is not refresh. How i fix that?

(2015-04-08, 12:01 PM)DrXotick Wrote: [ -> ]So this is compatible with MyAlerts. Is there a script script to convert likes from Simple Like system?

MyAlerts support will be added soon if @Dark Neo will have enough time. I tried add this myself but without success.

There no js code for Thanks plugin on header and headerinclude.
(2015-04-08, 02:33 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]

{$tyl_expcol} 

{$post['thankyoulike']}

</div>

There's a script for simple like to convert likes from thank you like. Maybe just reverse the already written script? Its well beyond me, but probably not beyond even basic level mysql knowledge.
I just tested latest version on fresh install (MyBB 1.8.4). Everything works fine. Anyway I will add more info into first post later.

About convert script - I will check this, could you provide me a link?
in 1.8 we can use jGrowl in jquery (alternative alert())
@Supryk feel free to open an issue or send a pull request here https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-plugin
(2015-04-08, 07:40 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Supryk feel free to open an issue or send a pull request here https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-plugin

How i create CSS buttons for this plugin? I created but it's not work exactly. Can you help me?

thankyoulike_button_add:

<span class="pbbutton"><a href="thankyoulike.php?action=add&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.add({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->add_tyl}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-exclamation-triangle fa-fw"></i> {$lang->add_tyl}</a></span>

thankyoulike_button_del:

<span class="pbbutton"><a href="thankyoulike.php?action=del&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.del({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->del_tyl}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-exclamation-triangle fa-fw"></i> {$lang->del_tyl}</a></span>
I dont understand why you wanna create a new CSS button? All buttons are CSS already, you can easily customize them and change icon Smile
(2015-04-08, 09:42 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand why you wanna create a new CSS button? All buttons are CSS already, you can easily customize them and change icon Smile

Yes, it was. :/

But i can't customize. 

Here is plugins original thanks postbit button: 

<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="add_tyl_button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=add&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.add({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->add_tyl}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}">{$lang->add_tyl}</span></a></div>

Here is my sample postbit report button:
<span class="pbbutton"><a href="javascript:Report.reportPost({$post['pid']});" title="{$lang->postbit_report}"><i style="font-size: 14px;" class="fa fa-exclamation-triangle fa-fw"></i> {$lang->xstyled_report}</a></span>

Do you convert for me? I converted, it is work but not stable. Sad
If you wanna change icons for button just replace them in images/thankyoulike/HERE

Text in buttons - just modify lang file