MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, i have integrated this Modification. user obtain a pn of likes. can you make a option in usercp, user can activited or not pn of likes?

i use not more myalerts. Members do not want this.
Sorry, I cannot help you... you can do it by yourself, everything is written in your link
Hi.

How do I remove the format username here?
http://i.imgur.com/T4zWpiZ.png
You have to change php file in plugin...
(2015-07-26, 08:46 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You have to change php file in plugin...

which line do I change?
If you need just turn off name formating -> go to settings -> tyl setting and disable "format usernames" option
(2015-07-26, 09:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]If you need just turn off name formating -> go to settings -> tyl setting and disable "format usernames" option

I did. It only disabled the format for those who liked the post, not the member who got his/her post liked.
there is a easier method - just edit your lang file and delete the username (number in bracket)
(2015-07-26, 06:49 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I cannot help you... you can do it by yourself, everything is written in your link

i have this modification installed!!! this modification contains no pn of ucp for the user, of have or not
Srry, I dont provide this type of support. It is not as easy as you think and I have been really busy for last months (family, new job, holiday).