MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So for this plugin it seems that it is in the postbit. However, I don't want it to be in there, but there is no where in the postbit to remove it. How would I go about removing this so that it is on the profile, but not the postbit?
Hello,

We recently uploaded new theme to our forum.

We could manage to activate other plugins such as " Latest thread on Index " etc. but we could not make this plugin work in new theme. I checked there is one css related to this plugin, but we can't see any like button etc.

What should we do?
Check this, it should be same for latest version of TYL 1.9.6
http://community.mybb.com/thread-59652-p...#pid426555

If not, just compare diff in templates in default mybb theme
It worked, thanks.
Another question

How can I change this place

[Image: lydXyB.jpg]

As you can see other buttons are written normal, while Like button is written bold.
And I would like to add smiley next to it, like other buttons got.
I find one place and made changes but it didnt effect anything don't know why.
open tyl.css in mybb acp and change font weight from bold to normal

for picture - you can overwrite default picture or change it in tyl template
I managed to make it normal (not bold)
But I couldnt make add fontawesome icon next to it. Sad

I recently installed MyAlerts and it works well, I tested it and I get alert when someone posts something in a thread I also posted.
But sadly I get no alert for likes I get, any idea why?
You have to install/uninstall thankyoulike plugin to register new alert type into myalerts plugin, also check myalerts alerts type setting

for fontawesome just check any tutorial here on site, I dont use it, so I cannot help
Done it, another question : 

I am using 2 themes and those themes have different background color.
Is it possible to make thankyoulike tab having different background colors in different themes?

It seems there is only one place for it in css and it applies to every theme?
@Darkrad - no, it is not possible.

For everyone - v1.9.7 beta version is available on GitHub - please test and and your reports - what is new?
- Added support for an easy conversion from Simple likes to TYL system
- Added MyAlerts intergration without deactivating of TYL plugin

Thx to @Dark Neo

German and Czech translations are ready to release, is there anyone who can check German translation for me? Thx