MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@liisyaoron - no, it is not necessary Smile you can delete it or overwrite

@Dark Neo - for me, it works fine... anyway I cannot see any message that alets are integrated or any button for this
Ok i review it then, i think maybe i forgot something, thanks in advance, anyway i review all mod this weekend,so i start today and when i finished i upload changes on github with the functiona version, and maybe i add some other changes i made on my own thanks system, because i release it here and maybe i upload too this weekend the ltest revision of mine and yours too.
(2015-09-03, 08:31 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@liisyaoron - no, it is not necessary Smile you can delete it or overwrite

@Dark Neo - for me, it works fine... anyway I cannot see any message that alets are integrated or any button for this

Thanks! I installed your plugin and I may need some help. Is it the settings for the plugin or from the theme? I'm currently using iAndrew's iGame theme. Please take a look at the screenshot, the icon is a bit mis-aligned, let me know if it's something I can do with the plugin or need help with iAndrew.

EDIT
Optional
I would like to ask as well if it's possible to add this as a 'Promotion Requirement' under Users & Groups > Group Promotions?
(2015-09-03, 09:41 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i review it then, i think maybe i forgot something, thanks in advance, anyway i review all mod this weekend,so i start today and when i finished i upload changes on github with the functiona version, and maybe i add some other changes i made on my own thanks system, because i release it here and maybe i upload too this weekend the ltest revision of mine and yours too.

Thank you! I am waiting for latest changes from you, because I have 2 translations prepared for next release (I dont wanna change anything until you add your changes and features). Anyway I can wait, no problem Smile

(2015-09-04, 05:10 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Optional
I would like to ask as well if it's possible to add this as a 'Promotion Requirement' under Users & Groups > Group Promotions?
Hi, thank you for your idea. I am not sure if it is possible easily, anyway really good and useful feature!
(2015-09-04, 12:15 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-03, 09:41 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i review it then, i think maybe i forgot something, thanks in advance, anyway i review all mod this weekend,so i start today and when i finished i upload changes on github with the functiona version, and maybe i add some other changes i made on my own thanks system, because i release it here and maybe i upload too this weekend the ltest revision of mine and yours too.

Thank you! I am waiting for latest changes from you, because I have 2 translations prepared for next release (I dont wanna change anything until you add your changes and features). Anyway I can wait, no problem Smile

(2015-09-04, 05:10 AM)liisyaoron Wrote: [ -> ]Optional
Hi, thank you for your idea. I am not sure if it is possible easily, anyway really good and useful feature!

I see, thanks anyways! Btw, I stiill need help about this part 'I installed your plugin and I may need some help. Is it the settings for the plugin or from the theme? I'm currently using iAndrew's iGame theme. Please take a look at the screenshot, the icon is a bit mis-aligned, let me know if it's something I can do with the plugin or need help with iAndrew.'
Change your css in TYL system.

a.add_tyl_button span{
    background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_add.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-left: 15px;
    font-weight: bold;  
}

link: http://community.mybb.com/thread-169382-...pid1161492
(2015-09-04, 12:37 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Change your css in TYL system.

a.add_tyl_button span{
    background-image: url(images/thankyoulike/tyl_add.png);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    padding-left: 15px;
    font-weight: bold;  
}

link: http://community.mybb.com/thread-169382-...pid1161492

I see, so I just needed to add a padding code to the 2 buttons. Thanks!
This is the final code changes on mod....

I add attachments on how messaages have been displayed.

But need some tests and we have to add some new changes to new 1.9.7 version.
where is download link for testing ?
first post.... 1.9.7 works