MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there a change list for 1.9.7?
Yes, list of changes available here:
https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-p...ag/v1.9.7b
when i use the github-version, then not show sprites in the tylsearch for like-posts or themes... when mouse-over then see you the title tag (newpost/newposts...)
We have to investigate... how to reproduce? I dont understand to your report... thx
i speak german, a screen
OK, now I understand - folder icon is not shown on a page with search results.
due stylesheet does not load, i'm reviewing that and maybe have to change some code improves on next release,so all reports will be taken on mind.

Thanks for this we have this on mind and hands on work.
New beta2 release is available for download on our GitHub: https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-p...master.zip

Changelog:
FIX: follow MyAlerts changes in lang file for notifications
FIX: typos in lang file
FIX: polishing admin part in the plugin description /icons, colors for notifications/
FIX: Multiple notifications for one topic - MyAlert integration (thx @WhiteNeo )
NEW FEATURE: TYL System integration with MyAlerts without install or deactivate (thx @WhiteNeo ) including full lang support
NEW FEATURE: Option to disable formatting and link to an authorĀ“s username under the post in the postbit
(2015-09-11, 07:30 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]OK, now I understand - folder icon is not shown on a page with search results.

with the lastest version from github works the foldericon. not works mouse over...
Just curiosity,you've added this tag on your templates ?

I mean title tag or not, because by default is not added, so value was not appear if does not added, i tested and works fine, but i added values manually ?

Search Templates:

search_results_posts_post
and
search_results_threads_thread

At the begin of template:

<span class="thread_status {$folder}">&nbsp;</span>

This values is the original i got, but i change to:

<span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span>

And in this way the var value was taken on title tag, if not appear is due to a thaat missing value, not a bug at all is only a missing value on template.