MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DB data persists in any case. Template changes are reverted and added again

(2015-09-17, 06:22 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]we can thankyoulike not show for guests? not the button... the likes white list of user

This is now available in latest beta release - here: https://github.com/Cu8eR/thankyou-like-p...master.zip

Thx to @SvePu

(2015-09-14, 11:39 PM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]search template:

search_results_posts_post

find:

<span class="thread_status {$folder}">&nbsp;</span>

replace:

<span class="thread_status {$folder}" title="{$folder_label}">&nbsp;</span>

I added a pull request with fix to MyBB GitHub repository
Hello.

I think this issue related to this plugin, can you help?
http://community.mybb.com/thread-183078-...pid1189610
Look at that.... Wink
It is not related to this plugin, it is related to your CUSTOM THEME! Thank you @SvePu for your help and code.

It is almost impossible to make an universal version for all themes, this plugin works fine with MyBB 1.8 theme without any extra adjustments and modification. For other themes, you have to adjust it a little bit (templates).
can I convert the database tables from MyISAM to InnoDB?
(2015-10-10, 05:41 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]can I convert the database tables from MyISAM to InnoDB?

Yes, it will be fine Smile

New version v1.9.8 is available for download: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...0&bid=1408

Changelog:
- NEW FEATURE: New option to show/hide thanks/like list under the post only for specific usergroups (thx @SvePu )
- IMPROVEMENT: All plugin templates are now added for every theme separately -> easier modification and a possibility to use different looks of Thankyou/like plugin for every theme (thx @SvePu)
- IMPROVEMENT: Install/uninstall procedure - adding and reverting templates (thx @SvePu)
- FIX: JS is now added/deleted automaticaly from showthread template (thx @SvePu)
- IMPROVEMENT: Minified version of JS is loaded by default. Non-minified version of this file is available for easier customization in the plugin folder. It should save some kB on very page load Smile (thx @SvePu)

!!!ATTENTION: For updating from v1.9.7 or older!!!
1) Deactivate Thankyou/like plugin.
2) Uninstall Thankyou/like plugin.
3) Delete old JS code from showthread template.

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
   var tylEnabled = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_thankyoulike_enabled']}";
   var tylCollapsible = "{$mybb->settings['g33k_thankyoulike_collapsible']}";
   var tylUser = "{$mybb->user['uid']}";
   var tylSend = "{$lang->tyl_send}";
   var tylRemove = "{$lang->tyl_remove}";
-->
</script>
4) Save this template changes.
5) Copy and rewrite old files by the new ones.
6) Install and activate Thankyou/like plugin v1.9.8. You wont lost any data from your DB.

If you find any issue, bug or you have any idea how to improve this plugin -> CONTACT us on MyBB forum.

Big thanks for everybody who helps make this plugin better Smile
(2015-10-10, 09:10 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-10, 05:41 AM)andrewjs18 Wrote: [ -> ]can I convert the database tables from MyISAM to InnoDB?

Yes, it will be fine Smile

thanks
@Eldenroot, thanks work great.

I have troubles with other plugin, but it´s fine now.
Hi, I have Thank You/Like System (1.6) and I would like to update to the latest version, I will have still all my thankyoulikes? Thanks