MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, please consider adding a setting to disable the "alerts" that are displayed right after a post is thanked or "unthanked", for those that don't use the plugin MyAlerts.

I had to remove the following lines:

$.jGrowl(tylSend);
$.jGrowl(tylRemove);

from jscripts/thankyoulike.js
when i search of the themes or messages of likes given oder received for a user, then is the date always the same
(2015-11-10, 09:56 AM)fylliska Wrote: [ -> ]How many would be "several"? Smile Our forum is pretty big, and we have lots of likes. I keep clicking, but it still doesn't seem to be getting anywhere.

Also, if it gets interrupted in the process of recounting, will it pick up again where we left off, or start over? I'm having trouble with my home internet connection, and keep getting disconnected.

Click until you see a message Smile You have to start from the beggining IRC.

(2015-11-12, 04:30 AM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, please consider adding a setting to disable the "alerts" that are displayed right after a post is thanked or "unthanked", for those that don't use the plugin MyAlerts.

I had to remove the following lines:

$.jGrowl(tylSend);
$.jGrowl(tylRemove);

from jscripts/thankyoulike.js

You dont need to remove this. Also please keep in mind, that TYL System uses minified version of JS, nonminified version is here just for easier customizations. So you have to minify your JS again after changes and replace the old one.

For users whose dont have MyAlerts installed, there is no need to remove this.

(2015-11-12, 08:20 AM)hkkp Wrote: [ -> ]when i search of the themes or messages of likes given oder received for a user, then is the date always the same

We will investigate this issue. Please, could you send us here a screenshot and steps how to reproduce this issue? Thank you!
Quote:You dont need to remove this. Also please keep in mind, that TYL System uses minified version of JS, nonminified version is here just for easier customizations. So you have to minify your JS again after changes and replace the old one.

For users whose dont have MyAlerts installed, there is no need to remove this. 

Hello, yes, I could see that and I had to minify it again. So... if you don't think this a good way to do it, how would you recommend then to disable the black popup that is displayed in the upper-right corner of the screen after a "thank you" button is clicked?. I am afraid I couldn't see any setting to "disable confirmation popup after thanks/unthanks". I think that popup is an overkill for a "simple" user action and also adds the need to customize its appearance to match the forum theme/style. This is the popup I'm referring to (maybe you don't call it an "alert"):

[Image: Ta0cIve.png]
You can disable it in MyBB ACP,
(2015-11-12, 02:32 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You can disable it in MyBB ACP,

Would you please tell me in which particular setting?
(2015-11-12, 02:21 PM)EviLito Wrote: [ -> ]I think that popup is an overkill for a "simple" user action and also adds the need to customize its appearance to match the forum theme/style.

The style for popup alerts is used from MyBB default css style for popups messages so feel free to customize it Smile it has nothing to do with Thank you/like plugin. Our plugin uses style used in MyBB
Hello, sure, I agree. However, I still have the question:

(2015-11-12, 02:32 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You can disable it in MyBB ACP,

Would you please tell me in which particular setting?
@EviLito - Disable ajax popup messages for MyBB, there is a setting for this in MyBB ACP, I am not at home right now to point you where exactly. Anyway you will lose all popup messages including rating/alerts etc. I added your feature request into our GitHub, maybe there will be this option in the next release

@hkkp - issue with date/time has beed fixed, thank you for your bug report! (thx to @SvePu)

@fylliska - recounting in ACP got a small improvement and a security fix (thx to @SvePu). Anyway, you can set higher number (for example 5000 instead of 500 and click to "Go"... then please click on "Proceed button" until you see a messages that everything was recounted succesfully)
(2015-11-12, 06:49 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@EviLito - Disable ajax popup messages for MyBB, there is a setting for this in MyBB ACP, I am not at home right now to point you where exactly. Anyway you will lose all popup messages including rating/alerts etc. I added your feature request into our GitHub, maybe there will be this option in the next release

I see. Thank you for considering adding that option. I wouldn't like to disable all the MyBB default popup messages,  so in the meantime I guess I'll stick with my workaround in the jscript file.

Thank you very much to all of you that made a great effort to produce a nice "thank you" plugin for MyBB 1.8.