MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was from 1.9.5.

Interestingly, I now have two groups of Thank You/Like settings in my ACP - one with 13 settings, another with 16 settings.

Undecided
You have to deactivate -> uninstall -> overwrite old files -> install and activate
This removed the older settings group with 13 settings and defaulted my TYL settings.

But the thanks button and the thanks list are still not visible.

The TYL templates group (8 templates) is there and it is used by my custom theme. So the problem most probably occurred with the changed templates. If I switch to the default theme, the button and list show themselves.

OK, the problem was with the browser cachе :-)
(2015-11-09, 02:38 PM)Janko Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-11-09, 11:14 AM)fylliska Wrote: [ -> ]On recounting... when I click recount, it goes to a page that says to click to proceed. I click that, and nothing seems to happen.

It's the same here.

(2015-11-09, 05:53 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]You have to click on it several times... it is because of 500 entries per one click (due to different php limit)

It's that simple! With nearly half a million "Thanks" I have to click less than 1000 times.
The "auto redirect" patch helps a lot. Thank you again.
You are welcome. Big thx goes to @SvePu for his idea and patch Smile
Is there way for me to change the wording that shows up in the postbit from "Likes Received: # in # posts" to just "# Likes"? I'm only interested in showing the total number of likes and not include in the number of posts.
Yes, just edit lang file and add whatever you want

NEW VERSION v1.9.10 IS OUT! I recommend to all to update to the newest version! 

Changelog:
- NEW FEATURE: Promotion requirement - now you can also set group promotion based on user´s thanks/like count (thx @SvePu for his hard work and the feature implementation and also @Sama34 for his original script and hint!)
- IMPROVED: New simplified uninstall method in a case when you want to delete also all data from your DB (thx @SvePu ) 

Do you have any idea or feature request? Feel free to write us and help us to make this plugin even better!
i have install this greate plugin but it give me this error after installation :

MyBB has experienced an
internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'thxcount' in 'field list' Query: SELECT uid,thxcount FROM mybb_users ORDER BY thxcount DESC LIMIT 0,15
Is it a clean MyBB installation? This error is not related to our Thank you/like plugin. Disable all plugins and enable only Thank you/like.

This column "thxcount" doesnt exist in Thank you/like plugin
I have found that problem with ajax forum stat thanks for your reply .