MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHP 5.5.26 I disable all plug-ins. The same thing is not working.
If there is no error shown, I cannot help you... almost 4k downloads from mybb mod site and no issue reported. Is there any way to check it with fresh instal please? There is propably a conflict between plugins or server configuration
On the localhost MYBB clean everything works. The site clean MYBB not working. Who checked one more plug-in (Thankyou MyBB System_#12_dev) is not working. Plugins (Thank you) all are not working. All other plug-ins that work put. Magic. Why can this be?
^ you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it
(2016-01-10, 03:39 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it

send PM
(2016-01-10, 11:33 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 02:43 PM)DurtySonuva Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is probably an easy fix, but how to I get the like box to be the same color as my theme?  I went into the .css inside my theme templates and altered the background to the color I wanted, but it still shows up as an off white.  I'm at a loss.
open css and change it
(2016-01-09, 04:36 PM)freewilly Wrote: [ -> ]Do Plugins like Thank You Like add their custom hooks to MyBB?

This way, I can make small plugins that use them?

Thanks.

I dont think so... not in close term, I am really busy with my personal life. What exactly do you wanna create?

Ah I understand.

Basically I will create an Activity feed that show's recent like's, posts, and threads from a user's friends Smile

So I was wondering if there was a way I can hook to that, but I will do a DB query of them all and use sorting.
@SvePu created his own plugin which shows most liked/thanked threads etc. maybe you can check how he made it Smile
(2016-01-10, 11:33 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 02:43 PM)DurtySonuva Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure this is probably an easy fix, but how to I get the like box to be the same color as my theme? I went into the .css inside my theme templates and altered the background to the color I wanted, but it still shows up as an off white. I'm at a loss.
open css and change it

Yes, I know this, but i went in and edited the .css in for classic and non classic views, to my theme background color, but the thank you bar does not change colors. I did this for both default and my theme css:

Themes / TeslaGame - MySkins Studio - Responsive Theme - 1.8x / g33k_thankyoulike.css / .tyllist AND .tyllist _classic to:

background-color: #101010;
border-top: 1px dotted #ccc;
border-bottom: 1px dotted #ccc;
padding: 2px 5px;

Am I correct that the background color in those two css should change the thank you bar to the color #101010? If so, it doesn't.

Must have been a cache issue. When I logged on to my site today the color was changed to 101010. I find this odd since I cleared the sites cache directly after the change.
Yes, probably caching issue. For me works fine
guys i install plugins but postbit no have button?