MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-05, 11:34 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]These problems are here because you use a custom theme... you have to add template modification manualy. For thank you button, you need to adjust its style in css file to follow your style. About icon, this issue has beed solved by adding css atribute for icon... check this thread, there is a solution posted by me

Okay and is there any ways of changing the icons of it?
Of course, just replace .png icon whic his used, or use fontawesome Smile
(2016-02-05, 12:30 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, just replace .png icon whic his used, or use fontawesome Smile

Okay it worked and changed the icon with fontawesome but the problem is the list of users thanking a user is not displaying. How to solve this?

[Image: QGqD1mS.png]
Good job. For your issue check the first post

Your THEME >thankyoulike
Template containing The block with the list of users who have Thanked/Liked a post for the default view.
Your THEME >thankyoulike_classic
Template containing The block with the list of users who have Thanked/Liked a post for the classic view.

Copy additions from your MyBB 1.8 default theme to your custom one or check .php file of my plugin for template additions
(2016-02-06, 08:09 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Good job. For your issue check the first post

Your THEME >thankyoulike
Template containing The block with the list of users who have Thanked/Liked a post for the default view.
Your THEME >thankyoulike_classic
Template containing The block with the list of users who have Thanked/Liked a post for the classic view.

Copy additions from your MyBB 1.8 default theme to your custom one or check .php file of my plugin for template additions

done its working fine now Smile
I've installed and activated the plugin, and everything APPEARS right, but when I click the "like" button on a post to test out the system, I get a blue spinny ball that just spins forever. Any idea how to correct? I am running version 1.8.6 of MyBB, using the default theme.

Any help would be greatly appreciated -- thanks!
It is propably JS conflict... disable all plugins and try
Thanks for the quick reply, Eldenroot. The only other plugin that I had active was Tapatalk. I deactivated it, and the problem with the like button did not resolve. Do you mean that I have to uninstall other plugins?
Please check your header include template... there must be JS for thankyoulike added
Hello, I am using 1.9.5 currently.

First message says release version is 1.9.9
Thread head says releas version is 1.9.10

Which one is true? Which one I should be upgrading?