MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-04-13, 10:19 PM)nollidnosnhoj Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be a dislike button?

No, there wont be any. It would be really time consuming and I dont see the point.
System is working good, I managed to fix the small aesthetic bugs with templates and everything is running smoothly so far
(2015-04-14, 03:49 PM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]System is working good, I managed to fix the small aesthetic bugs with templates and everything is running smoothly so far

Please tell me about this bug (I can look if it is a bug ot not and fix it) - do you use default theme? Thank you 
hi eldenroot,

when I activate the plugin, it throws some errors, but they disappear from the page too fast for me to see them.  is there any debug info I can throw into the plugin so it'll produce an output somewhere?

I'm using the latest version from github - downloaded on 4/15/15 @ 3am EST.

edited to add;

I was able to capture a screenshot before the screen changed.  here's the error:

[attachment=34180]
Thank you, please use last version from myb mod site. We have added myalerts support into next version but it is untested.
The first bug was the thumbs up image showing up multiple times, I fixed it by putting the background no repeat property into the css.

The second bug happened in members profiles on a custom theme, the code to show the stats was put in the wrong place which messed up the profiles, I fixed it by moving it to a new location.
(2015-04-15, 08:54 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, please use last version from myb mod site. We have added myalerts support into next version but it is untested.

good, that went through without any errors.

thanks.
(2015-04-15, 04:48 PM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]The first bug was the thumbs up image showing up multiple times, I fixed it by putting the background no repeat property into the css.

The second bug happened in members profiles on a custom theme, the code to show the stats was put in the wrong place which messed up the profiles, I fixed it by moving it to a new location.

Do you use a custom theme, right? If yes, you have to add template changes manually. If you use default MyBB theme then pls contact me or send me a screenshot.

(2015-04-15, 04:49 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-04-15, 08:54 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, please use last version from myb mod site. We have added myalerts support into next version but it is untested.

good, that went through without any errors.

thanks.

Good to know Smile until new version will be stable it will be marked as alpha. I do not recommend to use anything from github on live sites, please use latest stable version from MyBB mod site Smile
That error was fixed but mod have to be verified beause have many errors yet, so you don't have to use on live sites github versions, only the site ones. Because we don't finished yet all code and as i said before i have to test more that mod because i dunno how it works and i did not use before and i'll never use this mod because i use my own mod and in that is my priority to work, in this you have to wait until we have the time to review it and when we tell you it's done, then it's done, not after, not before. And all users can find it on mods site.

See yah !!!
List of likers are not appearing. Here is the postbit_classic code

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
<div class="post_author scaleimages">
	{$post['useravatar']}
	<div class="author_information">
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['usertitle']}<br />
				{$post['userstars']}
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
	<div class="author_statistics">
		{$post['user_details']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}</span></span>
	{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']}
	{$post['signature']}
	<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>
<div class="post_controls">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>