MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried swapping the codes, what happened was that the button now had two icons on it, the spying glass icon like the original picture, along with the like icon (which is not the normal one) right beside it, and the position stayed the same, and not moved to the lower row.

Sorry for all the trouble by the way.
Screenshot + code? Do you use MyBB default theme?
No I do not use default MyBB theme, I use a theme called "Focus", I do modify the templates of that particular theme. Here are some screenshots and the code:

<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="add_tyl_button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=add&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.add({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->add_tyl}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}"><i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-up"></i> {$lang->add_tyl}</span></a></div> 

This, results with this:

[Image: 7nijdGj.png?1]

and this:

<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="del_tyl_button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=del&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.del({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->del_tyl}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}"><i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-up fa-flip-vertical"></i> {$lang->del_tyl}</span></a></div> 

results with this:

[Image: 9yIOnqy.png?1]
(2016-10-24, 08:13 PM)DavidMcRazy Wrote: [ -> ]No I do not use default MyBB theme, I use a theme called "Focus", I do modify the templates of that particular theme. Here are some screenshots and the code:

<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="add_tyl_button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=add&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.add({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->add_tyl}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}"><i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-up"></i> {$lang->add_tyl}</span></a></div> 

This, results with this:

[Image: 7nijdGj.png?1]

and this:

<div id="tyl_btn_{$post['pid']}" class="postbit_buttons"><a class="del_tyl_button" href="thankyoulike.php?action=del&amp;pid={$post['pid']}&amp;my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}" onclick="return thankyoulike.del({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});" title="{$lang->del_tyl}" id="tyl_a{$post['pid']}"><span id="tyl_i{$post['pid']}"><i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-up fa-flip-vertical"></i> {$lang->del_tyl}</span></a></div> 

results with this:

[Image: 9yIOnqy.png?1]

uninstall plugin , without data remove and install again your problem solved

i was facing this problem too but now it is solved by above mention method , after updating mybb to 1.8.8 i notice g33k_thankyoulike.css was missing .
Quite interesting, I cannot reproduce - tested with updating from v1.8.7 to v1.8.8 without any issue. I am glad to sorted it out
(2016-10-24, 08:49 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]uninstall plugin , without data remove and install again your problem solved

i was facing this problem too but now it is solved by above mention method , after updating mybb to 1.8.8 i notice g33k_thankyoulike.css was missing .

Thank you for your help!
does it work ?
Hm, I've got this:

<td class="trow1 profile-pad"><i class="profile-icon fa fa-thumbs-up"></i>Likes Recieved <span class="float_right">{$memprofile['tyl_unumrcvtyls']}</span></td>		
<td class="trow1 profile-pad"><i class="profile-icon fa fa-thumbs-o-up"></i>Likes Given <span class="float_right">{$memprofile['tyl_unumtyls']}</span></td

on my profile which should be displaying the number of likes but it isn't. It's stuck at 0 even though that person has given out / received likes.

Is it not the right variable?
Please go to your ACP -> Tools & Maintance -> Thank You/Like recount -> leave 500 and pres "Go"
Could you please add a setting that enables users to like their own posts? This is mostly for UI consistency, in my case. Not having a like button on a user's post makes it less clear to a user that it can be liked; however, most users will just not like their own posts out of courtesy. (See: Facebook)