MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will add on my todo list. I am extremely busy right now, I cannot promise when I release this.
Thanks for all your hard work!
i have install this plugin every things no problem , only the icon does not show to the panel .
What should i need to edit ?

[attachment=37847]
TYL template in ACP Templates -> your theme -> check postbit template and add a fontawesome icon

The icon is missing due to a custom theme - my plugin uses mybb icons
(2016-11-22, 03:51 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]TYL template in ACP Templates -> your theme -> check postbit template and add a fontawesome icon

The icon is missing due to a custom theme - my plugin uses mybb icons

i check my postbit , any things wrong ?

<div class="post_controls tfoot">
	<div class="postbit_buttons postbit_buttons-mobile author_buttons postbit_footer" style="text-align: left;">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
	<div class="postbit_buttons postbit_buttons-mobile post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_tyl']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
    </div>
Not postbit templates but Thank you/like template group
(2016-11-23, 10:23 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Not postbit templates but Thank you/like template group

Ha , seem like i was confuse now ,you means thankyoulike_postbit ?

{$lang->tyl_rcvd}: {$post['tyl_unumrtyls']}
<br />
{$lang->tyl_given}: {$post['tyl_unumtyls']}

This all  Thank you/like template i have

[attachment=37866]
no, button_add and button_del - there is a tutorial few pages back if you wanna use fontawesome
(2016-11-24, 09:21 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]no, button_add and button_del - there is a tutorial few pages back if you wanna use fontawesome

I have read all the thread , and try few but still cant make it to show some things .
Can you point me the link to the post , i dont mine using font or icon , just do not like the current small blue box .
Thank you .
https://community.mybb.com/thread-169382...pid1221083 here you can start, then just change it to font awesome according to the tutorial on their official website with :before tag