MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great job with this plugin
i installed on my forum..works perfectly
Thank you!
Hello World!

I have a problem,the are no like buttons appearing in any post.
I just installed and activated it and make a few settings.
im thankful for any hints.

Nick
Please check the #1 post - there are template edits. Also you can compare MyBB default theme and your custom theme
"the #1 post" ? i have just one post and there are no template settings.
i guess, i missunderstand you. sorry im new to this.
I´m having the same problem. I´m on MyBB 1.9 now, but had the same problem on 1.8. The like button is gone. I'm using the default theme. A re-install did NOT work. The thank you counts are still there, but the button is missing...

Thanks for any help!

(2016-12-24, 10:56 AM)nickfake Wrote: [ -> ]Hello World!

Nick
Feature suggestion:

Have an option to activate 3rd link after "View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" called "View Latest Popular Posts" (or "View Most Popular Posts of Yesterday" that would be cool too) which would show users most liked/thanked posts from certain time period.
I managed to get the button back, by deactivating+activating the plugin and playing around with it's settings. I think the settings where changed after and upgrade to a newer version off the plugin. Hope the button will stay where it belongs...

Case closed.

(2016-12-28, 06:54 PM)dotch Wrote: [ -> ]I´m having the same problem. I´m on MyBB 1.9 now, but had the same problem on 1.8. The like button is gone. I'm using the default theme. A re-install did NOT work. The thank you counts are still there, but the button is missing...

Thanks for any help!

(2016-12-24, 10:56 AM)nickfake Wrote: [ -> ]Hello World!

Nick
(2016-10-24, 08:49 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]uninstall plugin , without data remove and install again your problem solved

i was facing this problem too but now it is solved by above mention method , after updating mybb to 1.8.8 i notice g33k_thankyoulike.css was missing .

same again after updating to 1.8.9 g33k_thankyoulike.css  deleted automatically , i repeat above mention process to solve problem , is it possible to solve this problem ?
Just deactivate/activate Thank you/like plugin. You wont lose any data. I cannot reproduce your issue, you can also create .css file manually and copy&paste the CSS.