MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great plugin! Got it installed on me forum. Anyone know how to remove that thumbs up image in the postbit like button?
(2017-01-02, 02:50 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Just deactivate/activate Thank you/like plugin. You wont lose any data. I cannot reproduce your issue, you can also create .css file manually and copy&paste the CSS.

I'm Having the same problem. When updating MyBB the CSS file is deteled, don't know why. I can do what you say, but it would be nice if it can be fixed.
Guys, I would lile to fix this issue but I cannot reproduce it. I have tested over 5 upgrades from 1.8.8 to 1.8.9 without any issue.
THanks for the great plugin.

I've just upgraded my version of this plugin, but now the "Add Thank You" type button is missing from my postbit - as well as remove thank you - how can I add it back in?

Edit: In fact, non of the postbit elements (e.g. x users have thanked and so on) appears to be there?

Just to elaborate further on this, for some reason the only thing I see is an "Add Thank You" button in the first post, but no other posts after that, despite the plugin being set to being able to thank in all posts.

Even in the first post or any after that it doesn't show how many times the user has been thanked.
Hi, please uninstall (not only deactivate) plugin without removing database entries and reinstall it.
(2017-01-07, 01:42 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, please uninstall (not only deactivate) plugin without removing database entries and reinstall it.

Hi Sven. Do you mean manually deleting each file from the server once the plugin has been deactivated?
I made a quick tutorial for you Wink

@SvePu fixed 1 minor bug and added 2 enhancements in v1.9.12 (not released yet) - thank you very much for your contribution and support! We will soon release a new version. There are still some issues which need to be closed/fixed.

(2017-01-03, 01:58 PM)Adzdon Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin! Got it installed on me forum. Anyone know how to remove that thumbs up image in the postbit like button?

You can edit the css file or replace them by your images in /images folder in your root
Thanks so much Sven. All appears to be working fine now!
hey man,

I wanna say thankyou for this plugin i have successfully installed it on to my forums Uchiha-cLaN.

I would like to know how to change the color of the thankyou like bar in the post :

[Image: Screenshot_2.jpg]

this bar is white and it stands out kinds ugly for my darker theme and any help in this would be great !!

i just wanna darken it a little so it isnt so POP right there... or maybe just have text.. idk... the color change would be great.

Thankyou