MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-14, 05:42 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]@Eldenroot,
I would really appreciate if you -in your free time- can tell how can we have something similar to that with using this plugin. DarkNeo's plugin is not exactly similar, it's same thing as changing language file of this plugin to make only 'how many like/thankyou' visible. What we are seeking there is having it near to postbit buttons.

This plugin is not designed to offer this feature. You wont see list of users whose added thx/like to post, list of thanks next to the post buttons, etc. Not possible without code rewrite. You can try it on your own
I got this but after that my knowledge is simply not enough. 

https://i.sli.mg/p8BnbE.jpg

Thank you anyway Smile
(2017-01-14, 05:53 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I got this but after that my knowledge is simply not enough. 

https://i.sli.mg/p8BnbE.jpg

Thank you anyway Smile

How make that?
Put it into postbit_buttons template
I don't have postbit_buttons template, buttons is a part of postbit and postbit_classic.

@AlexanderPep,

1. Configuration > Languages > Your Language > Options > Edit Language Variables > thankyoulikelang.php
tyl_title_ty, tyl_title_l, tyl_title_collapsed_ty, tyl_title_collapsed_l
should be simply {1}

2. Templates & Styles > Templates > Your Template > Thankyou/Like Templates > thankyoulike

<div class="post_controls tyllist {$unapproved_shade}">
	<span id="tyl_title_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display}">{$lang->tyl_title}</span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_{$post['pid']}" style="{$tyl_title_display_collapsed}">{$lang->tyl_title_collapsed}</span><br />
</div>

If you often use fontawesome icons in your forum, I suggest adding this just before the code in 2nd step:

<i class="fa fa-thumbs-o-up" aria-hidden="true"></i> 

3. Templates & Styles > Themes > Your Theme >  g33k_thankyoulike.css
.tyllist and .tyllist_classic should be changed
to this for example,

display: inline-block;
    background: #b69d4b;
    padding: 2px 4px;
    border-radius: 2px;
    color: #FFF;
    box-shadow: 0px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.04);
    margin:6px;

I used slightly different code because of color changing stuff.
You need to check thankyoulike templates for this, anyway unfortunately the AJAX part cannot be fixed easily.
I messed up with editing an older message and sending it, some things I wrote is lost in my earlier msg.

I was saying I think theres a bug related to Ajax (not about if I put that code into buttons Ajax not updating it properly) - not sure if what you wrote last is about that or the bug I am talking about so I will write it again.

1. If you have any tipsy active and Ajax starts to work to update thank/like count, tipsy gets stuck and doesnt get removed.
2. After that, another tipys for broken part will be shown -not in forum's styling- but in browser's styling.

Both can be observed in this screenshot:
https://i.sli.mg/mUZDqq.jpg

Thats what I got in final: https://i.sli.mg/WgEldk.jpg, I can actually add it to buttons too but again - ajax not updating is really important issue on this case.
Actually if I could have tooltip, elaborating that number 2 means 2 people liked that message, I would still use it. ;D
Hi, I would like to upgrade from Thank You/Like System (1.9.8) to Thank You/Like System v1.9.11.

How to can I do it without lose all my likes? (I use Like part of the plugin).

I have to follow steps in the video of Sven?

Thank you
@Darkrad is not a bug, i think you are in wrong way.

I review the youtube video and theres an option to not store cache elements.

Anyway if i do the same you do all system was bugged then.

I review and reproduce that "bug", but is not a bug only change your admincp preferences and you will see it. If i do the same i have several bugs then on all mybb contents, due sessions are there.

That message is an ajax prevent and i do that, so system is advicing you are sending data to retrieve a response from server and then when response are done then message appears, that to not do double click or more on buttons.

I set it to sending like... by default, but you can change it as you wish, in this moment i will do it for my own mod, because i worked on more things to stay alert on users on what they do.

I am an user so i allways stay alert of server responses and more if they are visually.

Not a but i am sure of that, because ajax works with events, so you can change event or lime it new one, i will addit two types on my own mod, loading spinner besides jgrowl alert and then on 200 response i put the jgrowl as i do with my own comments system.

See yah !!!
I don't understand. I am saying if you click on Like button while theres a tipsy active, after Ajax works and updates the page inorder to like to be shown, tipsy gets stuck. You see tooltip for that button even though you are not hovering on it.