MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-01-29, 04:08 AM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I updated my forum to the latest myBB version, but now it won't show the list of thanks below the buttons in each post. I tried with the default theme but it also does not show up there, and I tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin.

Is there a field I should add to the postbit_classic?

uninstall and resintall plugin using this method without data lost , see video

BR
Mujeeb
(2017-01-29, 04:32 AM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-29, 04:08 AM)Gershon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I updated my forum to the latest myBB version, but now it won't show the list of thanks below the buttons in each post. I tried with the default theme but it also does not show up there, and I tried deactivating and reactivating the plugin.

uninstall and resintall plugin using this method without data lost , see video

BR
Mujeeb

I tried reinstalling now but same issue it doesn't show the list of people who gave you thanks on a post.

Check if you have the following code in postbit_classic template:
<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

If not then add it above:
<div class="post_controls">
(2017-01-29, 04:10 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]

Check if you have the following code in postbit_classic template:
<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

If not then add it above:
<div class="post_controls">

Thank you! That was exactly that, just need to fix up the button now
New version 2.0.0 is OUT! Check the changelog first! Ther are a lot of changes under the hood. Follow instructions how to update.

[*][FIX] - update MyBB and GitHub URL links (http:// -> https://)
[*][FIX] - lot of typos in language files
[*][FIX] - jGowl popup notifications use default MyBB theme CSS
[*][FIX] - duplications of posts/threads in thanks/likes search
[*][FIX] - extra space in member profile statistics + fix lang variables
[*][FIX] - wrong path for ACP lang file
[*][FIX] - remove promotion task on uninstall
[*][ENHANCEMENT] - add missing lang variables for ACP settings
[*][ENHANCEMENT] - rebuild (recount) is located in the MyBB default ACP page
[*][ENHANCEMENT] - rename CSS and templates to follow MyBB standards
[*][ENHANCEMENT] - clean up code and remove unnecessary files
[*][ENHANCEMENT] - links executing JS functions return false and point to javascript.void(0) instead of hashtags
[*][NEW FEATURE] - add ability to thank/like own posts + settings to remove own thanks/likes from search list
[*][NEW FEATURE] - maximum thanks/likes in a time period - configurable for every usergroup + popup notification with remaining thanks/like and alerts
[*][NEW FEATURE] - MyBB usergroup promotion system - new parameter for thanks/likes given
[*]... and much more - check our GitHub for all changes/improvements.

Thank you very much @SvePu for your contribution! Great work!

Update from older versions without any data lost:
  1. Deactivate
  2. Uninstall (DO NOT drop tables from DB!)
  3. Copy and rewrite old files
  4. Install & activate again
  5. Check plugin settings
  6. You are done!
[*]

CSS code for non-styled jGowl popus (optional - only if you dont wanna use the MyBB default ones) - add this into global.css

.jGrowl .jGrowl-notification.jgrowl_success,
.jGrowl .jGrowl-notification.jgrowl_error{
    background: black !important;
    border: 1px solid black !important;
    color: #fff !important;
}
#15 (dev) ‐ Uploaded on 01-30-2017, 08:57 PM
#14 (stable) ‐ Uploaded on 02-21-2016, 11:50 AM

dev is newest version?
Yes...new uploads have dev status automatically before a staff approves them as stable.
i don't see this feature in admincp
[*][NEW FEATURE] - maximum thanks/likes in a time period - configurable for every usergroup + popup notification with remaining thanks/like and alerts
[*][NEW FEATURE] - add ability to thank/like own posts + settings to remove own thanks/likes from search list

where in usergroup? i don't find
(2017-01-30, 10:58 PM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see this feature in admincp

where in usergroup? i don't find
[*]
Before you can set the usergroup limits, you have to enable this feature in plugin settings.
[attachment=38280]

Then you can define the limits per day group settings
[attachment=38282]

(2017-01-30, 10:58 PM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see this feature in admincp
This feature also must be enabled in plugin settings before you can use it:
[attachment=38281]
I just updated, thank you for hard work.

After the update people started to get HTTP ERROR 500 when they tried to preview the post they are sending.
Problem stopped when I deactivated your plugin.