MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look here: Wink

[attachment=38316]
New version v2.0.1 is released. We recommend to use the latest version, please update as soon as possible Smile

Changelog for release v2.0.1:
[FIX] - missing language string in Tapatalk app (user's statistics page)
[FIX] - not working peeker in ACP plugin settings
[ENHANCEMENT] - add language variables for postbit buttons - title tag

Thank you @SvePu!
How would i remove the images all together, i just want the text 'Like' and 'unlike' without the thumbs up/down icons
(2017-02-14, 02:56 AM)iMage Wrote: [ -> ]How would i remove the images all together, i just want the text 'Like' and 'unlike' without the thumbs up/down icons

from css thankyou.css and template in thankyou_add

if possible to make a php page for root?? with name likes.php and this page contains :
- last likes menu : Username, Liked, Post, Time
- search : from id, to id, post id

i don't any idea to make that, but i saw that from another board
(2017-02-14, 02:56 AM)iMage Wrote: [ -> ]How would i remove the images all together, i just want the text 'Like'  and 'unlike' without the thumbs up/down icons

Which theme you're using on your forum?

(2017-02-14, 07:15 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]if possible to make a php page for root?? with name likes.php and this page contains :

You mean something like this? => https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=334
no...look picture
it's not plugin, it's a page php with global template...

like this : https://gyazo.com/e897c52ae6e81ff2bd61480ca0ec13f9
(2017-02-14, 07:15 AM)AlexanderPep Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-14, 02:56 AM)iMage Wrote: [ -> ]How would i remove the images all together, i just want the text 'Like'  and 'unlike' without the thumbs up/down icons

from css thankyou.css and template in thankyou_add

if possible to make a php page for root?? with name likes.php and this page contains :

thanks that worked. Was getting tired last night, not sure how i missed something so simple lol

check css file in your ACP -> themes -> your theme -> thankyoulike -> find lines with images -> change url/delete
Hello. I've installed the successfully and it works quite good. Except that I can't see thank/like list. I've configured the settings right and double checked. I use the latest version of MyBB with it's default theme, PHP 7.1.1. Hope someone can help, thanks!
For some reason on postbit author user it's not showing likes received. ? :s I tried moving the codes around won't work.