MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-02-23, 12:35 PM)timelord Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I've installed the successfully and it works quite good. Except that I can't see thank/like list. I've configured the settings right and double checked. I use the latest version of MyBB with it's default theme, PHP 7.1.1. Hope someone can help, thanks!
Please check your theme templates postbit and postbit_classic if there is:

<div style="{$post['tyl_display']}" id="tyl_{$post['pid']}">{$post['thankyoulike_data']}</div>

above:

<div class="post_controls">

(2017-02-25, 07:24 PM)Dead-i Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason on postbit author user it's not showing likes received. ? :s I tried moving the codes around won't work.
Please check your theme template postbit_author_user and make sure that there is:

%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%<br />

right under:

{$lang->postbit_threads} {$post[\'threadnum\']}<br />
I added this plugin to show like buttons in just 2 selected forums but it is showing on every forum!  I checked settings and all looks good but the button is on every forum!
Anyone able to lend a hand here?

I added this plugin to show like buttons in just 2 selected forums but it is showing on every forum!  I checked settings and all looks good but the button is on every forum!
Hello SvePu ,
About the {$post['thankyoulike_data']} , is that can display with pop up window ?
I want it display a button with number in postbit.
After click , the pop up window will show all the person thank you / like the post .
I want save some place , It this possible ?
( The image i edit myself )

[attachment=38563]
After the update, those areas changed?

Total Likes Received: 5,412 (8.76 per day | 21.11 percent of total 25642)
Total Likes Given: 770 (1.25 per day | 3 percent of total 25642)

It means there are total 25642 likes both given and received and that user got 3 percent? Why both given and received has same total then? It seems like something is wrong.
@Darkrad - you have to upload new lang files - they were changed in the latest two versions - lang strings mainly

@MyFaith - not without huge code rewrite, it is not possible
Who liked a post not showing
[Image: c89bc6c920cb34199925c7d7c3e22e21.jpg]
(2017-03-21, 05:37 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@Darkrad - you have to upload new lang files - they were changed in the latest two versions - lang strings mainly

@MyFaith - not without huge code rewrite, it is not possible

I checked it and it's same, I already have those lang files.
And that probably doesn't explain why I have same 'total' value for both likes given and received.

I removed that part and now it only shows 'per day' value.
I installed the plugin on the latest version (1.8.10) and when I click a like button, I get a blank page with this: "No input file specified.".

I installed it only for first post in two subforums.

I clicked it as Admin.
I installed the plugin and has included it but we are not does not show what the error?