MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
strange i can't find the CSS file
i want to edit the color of the background so it will fit into my dark theme Sad
it was there b4 but now it is missing.
CSS file is located in your theme. If not, use can create a custom one and copy the content here (css code is available in .php file of the plugin)
Do you have any idea how i could change the style of a post if it hits x likes?

I'd like to add a heart icon, change color and some stuff, so you see that post is "popular".

Thanks. (i have template conditionals)
(2017-04-14, 11:45 PM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any idea how i could change the style of a post if it hits x likes?

I'd like to add a heart icon, change color and some stuff, so you see that post is "popular".

Thanks. (i have template conditionals)

It is a nice and really useful idea. I am not sure, it would need some changes in code probably.
Would you mind taking a look perhaps? I'd really love to add that.
(2017-04-15, 08:50 AM)thelovelyone Wrote: [ -> ]Would you mind taking a look perhaps? I'd really love to add that.

I cannot promise anything, I have been busy (family, work, hobbies, recovering from surgery, ...). Maybe in future, not right now.
upgraded from 1.9.11 (I believe) to 2.0.1 last night. now the plugin setting is missing and the recount & rebuild tool in tools & maintenance is also blank. also, %%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%% isn't showing anything other than that in the postbit.

any ideas? all files were overwritten and the plugin was deactivated/activated 2x now..
Uninstall -> keep data in DB (there is a confirmation window) -> Install again.
(2017-04-19, 06:29 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Uninstall -> keep data in DB (there is a confirmation window) -> Install again.

thanks.

the tyl stats are off some so doing a recount & rebuild..this will take a while as there's over 350,000+ likes on my forum.
@eldenroot, how do I get rid of the dot before a username when it show's who liked a post?

• andrewjs18