MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please install a new version v2.1.0 - available over MyBB Extend site - https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...0&bid=2687

Changelog:
[FIX] - replace function mydate to date - compatible with changes implemented in MyBB v1.8.11 and above (thx @SvePu!)
Thank you, does it use server's time or forum's time? It looks like it's server's time.
(2017-07-07, 10:33 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you,  does it use server's time or forum's time? It looks like it's server's time.

It should be same as MyBB default reputation system - so IIRC it should use forum´s time. If I am wrong let me know... @SvePu
For some reason it does not work on my forum, it shows the like button kind of but once pushed it disrepair but it still does not show the list of liked (looking to get it at the end of post)

Thank You.
(2017-07-29, 02:43 PM)CPAhero Wrote: [ -> ]For some reason it does not work on my forum, it shows the like button kind of but once pushed it disrepair but it still does not show the list of liked (looking to get it at the end of post)

Thank You.

You dont use MyBB default theme, right? You have to apply all changes in templates manually and adjust them according to your needs. The easiest way is to compare additions in MyBB default stock theme. Also some changes are described in the first post... Sorry we cannot support and we wont support custom themes, it is not possible.
I downloaded this plugin and now admins can't view threads, can someone help me with this, please?
I just made a successful done from 1.8.6 to 1.8.12 YAH!!!!

....and all is looking good except my 'like' button.

It seems to be floating above edit and doesn't have it's little image. Any ideas?

[attachment=39258]
I just tried it on mybb 1.8 and found two problems.

1. Unable to give thanks. As soon as I press "Add Thank You" link, it just hangs i.e. mouse pointer turns to busy icon like it is trying to do some operation.

2. How can I only display icon and not text? I don't want to display text "Add Thank You" as only icon is enough.

Ok I found out problem no. 1 is due to me not uploading PHP files that are part of this plugin. Uploading them fixed this issue.

But regarding issue 2, how can I remove text?
@Last shot - did you copy all the content from the zip archive? It seems that the image packaged together with TYL plugin is not available. Moreover you can adjust everything in .css file thankyou/like in ACP->Themes->thankyoulike.css

@forumtester123 - open the language file and customise whatever you want - inc/languages/english/thankyoulike
Whats the variable in member profile to display number or likes received in posts?
Like for example I'd like it to say..

This user have received 153 likes in 12 posts, and have given 15 likes?