MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did you try reinstall the plugin? Also check CSS and templates. It works fine on latest MyBB 1.8.14 without any issue (tested on my own).
Hello Smile

I have installed this with no errors and the buttons do show up on the post bits but upon clicking on them nothing happens.....
I've tested it on the MyBB default theme as well as my other theme.
I have read in earlier posts on this thread it might be a jscript problem, how can I fix this please Smile

I posted this but haven't received a reply, help please Smile
You have to check all additions, missing add by your own.
Many thanks!

Is there a way to add Vote too or any custom word?

Use Thank You
Use Like
Use Vote

Thank you
You can change "like" to "vote" from language options.
Thank you for your reply Darkrad!

I'm new to myBB , so please excuse my basic questions.

You are referring to modifying the language file? (/inc/languages/english/thankyoulike.lang.php)
I've done that and it works nicely, but every update will overwrite this setting and will have to do it again.
Is there any better option?

Another thing. Where can I see some statistics, filter or sort post by number of votes? Again I'm really new to myBB, strugeling though ACP, getting to know the system, therefore sorry for basic questions.

Thank you so much.

Br,
Dali
You can backup your modified language file and overwrite it after updating... or even better do not copy the new original updated language file from archive
(2017-12-04, 08:22 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try reinstall the plugin? Also check CSS and templates. It works fine on latest MyBB 1.8.14 without any issue (tested on my own).

I only "Disabled", uploaded the files again, and "Enabled" the plugin again.

If I uninstall the plugin and install again will it lose the thank you counts?
no, you wont lose anything - just select "No" when you will be asked about dropping DB tables.
(2017-12-14, 04:51 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]no, you wont lose anything - just select "No" when you will be asked about dropping DB tables.

Uninstalling and Installing it again worked for me, had to config everything again (maybe save the settings on DB too?), but that's ok.

Thank you!