MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System v3.4.5 + MyAlerts and Tapatalk support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These issues reported lately are because of the updating to a newer MyBB. If you encounter any issue with my plugin, just uninstall and install again. You wont lost any data (likes, thanks etc) from db tables.
Hello, I don't know if someone translate it to Spanish. If not, i will like to contribute, I leave the file that I translated. I am using:
  • MyBB version 1.8.14
  • PHP version 5.5.38

It works correctly, thank you very much for the plugin.
PD. Sorry for my bad english.  Big Grin
I want to create a thread where I list most liked comments and threads from 2017, how can I do that?
@Darkrad - you will need a custom plugin for that.
(2017-12-15, 05:47 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]These issues reported lately are because of the updating to a newer MyBB. If you encounter any issue with my plugin, just uninstall and install again. You wont lost any data (likes, thanks etc) from db tables.

uninstalling and reinstalling don't lose thanks data but it doesn't keep unread notification data . just information if you can work on this too . thanks in advance
Hey guys...I need to change the image or color of the expand/collapse button for the tyl_list?  My theme has a white background and you can't see it!
@Eldenroot

What's the difference between:

onclick="thankyoulike.del({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']}); return false;"

onclick="return thankyoulike.del({$post['pid']}, {$post['tid']});"

I was using 2nd version so far cuz I had different styling for buttons so I was copying the entire code when I update the plugin. I just noticed beside styling that part also looks different than original. When I change it to original (revert diff) Ajax doesn't work properly (when I like a message tyl list disappears)
How to add Like button In Postbit, I'm using Flatty theme, When I try to add {$post['button_tyl'] in postbit, Whole thread has been hide.
Someone help me!
@RocketFoot - it is an image, so you can change easily and use FontAwesome for example - checkit in thankyoulike.css

@Darkrad - it was changed because of MyBB changes in core files in v1.8.12 IIRC. Should works fine, if not, maybe JS cnflict in your theme.

@RahulP - you have to add {$post['button_tyl']} Smile please try again Smile
I uninstalled installed and this time didn't touch that part in template, its fixed. I was basically changing that part too since I had different styling in that template, but noticed that I am not only changing styling but also that part.